Chapter 3

We started to head back to, what I was guessing, was his house. "So you like to cook?" I asked. He didn't even look at me but I could tell his smile had only grown. "Like it? I love to cook! Oh mother would teach me so many recipes and they have always been the best!" He said with a smile. "Then I can't wait to taste the gumbo you plan to make." I smiled. "Tell me, dear (y/n), what was your favorite thing your mother taught you?" He asked. I looked down. "Well... I suppose I loved how she taught me nursery rhymes. She never taught me how to cook, that was dads thing, but she taught me how to bake. So I do believe those are my favorite things." The smile was now weak from what I had said, but his never left.

"Could you teach me some of the rhymes?" He asked. " I wouldn't mind. Ladybird, ladybird fly away home, Your house is on fire and your children are gone, All except one, and her name is Ann, And she hid under the baking pan. " I told him. "That's a little dark, and I like it!" He exclaimed. I gave a slight giggle. "It's a German song. Mother sang it in it's original language and taught me all the English versions later on, so I remember both by heart." I started humming the German version. "Now that is quite interesting!" I looked up at him. "Thank you."

We soon made it to his house, it wasn't small and it wasn't very big. It reminded me of my own home, just the right size for one person and their collection. "Your home is very lovely." I said a little two quite. "Thank you very much! If you could only give me a second so I might unlock the door..." He started searching for his keys. "Don't worry no one is waiting for me." I joked. Soon enough he opened his door and allowed me in first. "Feel free to explore the house, just sty out of the basement. I just had it redone and some of the stuff is still drying." I nodded and started to explore.

I went to his living room and started looking at his bookshelf. It had some grate classics just sitting there on the shelves. "So you like to read?" I asked. I heard him rustling around in the kitchen. "I do! I happen to like the Sherlock Holmes series!" He called out. Alice in wonderland, Sherlock, a bible, The Mary Adventures of Robin Hood... all good books, but... I went and picked up one that I knew to well. It was a book on voodoo. I put it back and acted as though I hadn't seen it. I know you know something... but what is it? Are you the second killer? Do you know that I'm one of them? Make him your friend. Trust me. I nodded though I knew Alastor might see me.

After more exploring he called me over to the table. "Dinner is ready!" He sat the bowls down and two spoons. "It's been forever since I've made food for someone. I do hope you enjoy it." He said as I took my seat. He sat down and started eating just as I started. It was amazing. "This is... one of the best things I've ever had!" I was now taking spoon fulls and eating. "Haha thank you! I'm glad you like it!" His smile was wider then normal. I had soon finished my bowl of gumbo and was full. I got up and started washing the dish. "Oh please, you don't have to do that, you are the guess, I shall do them. " He said as he brought his own bowl over. "I'm afraid not, you cooked the wonderful meal so I shall wash the dish as to not be useless." I said still washing it. "Your company is what makes you not useless." He said, but still I finished my bowl.

After we had decided to talk for hours. "So what you're telling me is the whole reason you started your radio show was to prove your father wrong?" I asked. "Yes! He said 'Son you can't be a radio host, you need a real job!' yet here I am seceding in what he called a failure!" He gave a nice long laugh at the end. Soon it went to talk of the killers. "What do you believe will happen if there are two killers?" I had asked. He just looked at me and smiled. "They may start a fight for who can be the only killer here, or they could join forces." His voice got darker by the end of it all. " Well I can't wait to see what happens with them." I said then looking at the time. "Damn... It's already dark out..." I said knowing I had to go home. "I'll walk you home." He said with a smile. "I would love that."

(2/8/20)

I forgot to put the English lyrics to last chapters song so :Are you sleeping? Are you sleeping? Little John? Little John? Can you hear the morning bells? Can you hear the morning bells? Ding-ding-dong. Ding-ding-dong.

There is a chance for one to two more chapters today. So hope you enjoy and have a lovely night!

~Creepergirl