Chapter 8

A week had passed since I had moved in with Alastor and tonight we thought to go out for celebration. I slipped on my gloves and grabbed my tools. I turned around as I heard the knocking at my door. "Are you ready, fawn?" I grabbed the last of my things and opened the door. "Let's have fun." I smiled only to get a more sinister smile. "Then let's have some fun." We headed out ready to find the new victim.

"Sir could you get me to my house safely? I can pay you for it." I said talking to the man outside of the bar. "Gladly, princess." He cooed the last part. He must be highly intoxicated... I thought leading him to a field. "It's just at the end of here..." I told him. He crept up behind me and decided it would be ok to touch me in places I didn't want to be touched. "Please stop." I told him, but he didn't. Just keep going... he wont be alive much longer. I took a deep breath in and realized how close we were to the end.

I soon heard the guy fall and a loud punching sound. I looked back and saw Alastor had changed the plans. "I heard them say stop!" He hissed, and for once I saw a his smile go into a frown and then dance back into a smile. "What happened to the plan?" I asked. He ignored me so i decided to talk to him later about it. I was upset by it, but I couldn't let us get caught. I looked around and saw no one, which lead to me helping him.

I took out a scalpel and started to cut tiny stars into him. Alastor was looking at what tool to use. "This one looks fun!" He said holding up a drill type device. "May I?" I nodded and he took it only to start drilling the mans eyes out. He started screaming. "SHUT UP OR I'LL CUT YOUR TONGUE OUT!" I whisper yelled. He wouldn't stop so I did as I told him. He kept spitting out blood as his mouth began to fill. Alastor had now found the hammer. "This little finger did not play nice..." He smashed the hammer down breaking the mans first finger. "As this one was cold as ice..." Smash. "This one touched a place they shouldn't..." Smash. "While this one really couldn't..." SMASH. "AND FINALLY THIS ONE WAS ALL FOR FUN!" SMASH! He had finished and now was crying.

I had been getting board of cutting stars to I decided to pull out his finger nails. One by one they came out with ease. "Do you need anything from him, fawn?" Alastor asked as I started on his other hand. "Just an ear." I said coldly. The man hadn't moved for a good while so I got above his face and started to check. "Is he dead?" I started, but he had spat the blood left in his mouth out and onto my face. I pulled back. "I'll rip you open you bastard!" I said as he started to laugh, only to choke on his own blood. I huffed and looked at the starry sky, it was beautiful out. "I have your ear and we really must be going." Alastor had said as he started packing up. I nodded and took my bag.

Eventually we made it back to his place. "What the hell happened to the plan and ignoring me?" I asked. He looked at me surprised. "That's why you're upset, isn't it?" He asked. I nodded."Why else? We have been open and honest since day two... and we always answer each others questions!" I wasn't trying to yell, but it all came out, just like the tears in my eyes. "You want to know why I attacked earlier then I was suppose to?" He took a minute and I had rolled my hand as to say continue. "Because you had told him to keep his hands off you and when he didn't, I had lost it! ok?" I was going to tell him I could handle myself, but my throat felt as though it was closing in on a bunch of gravel as it was raw.

"I-I can handle myself!" I managed to get out. "Well I couldn't bare to see him touch you like that, I don't want anyone to touch you like that..." He said now as calm as before. "Why do you care so much?" I looked up at him and it was obvious I was actually crying. He stepped closer to me. I know how you feel... don't move... I listened and stayed in place. "Not because of our friendship... no... I've felt off near you... I've never been one to feel this emotion, but..." I waited and was certain that the blood and tears were making ugly streaks on my face. "I love you..." I was taken aback as he had said this, but I wasn't prepared for him to kiss me. It was long and passionate and I don't know why I kissed back. He then pulled back. "I don't care how wrong it is or could be, but i do love you..." He said. "I-I..." I couldn't let it out so I just kissed him instead.

(2/11/20)

Anyone glad to finally have that done with to move on with the relationship? Cus now it's getting all lovey dovey and staby Cathy in here! Also I love reading your guys' comments they are always so sweet and awesome! Anyways hope you enjoyed and have a lovely night!

~Creepergirl