Chapter 28

Everyday after four years, Charlie had someone new coming in to the hotel. I never thought it to work, but three people have been rehabilitated. I never would have thought. There's one girl who says she knows me more then normal. Her name is Nanallie. She's sweet and I think everyone likes her. I know there's this one lady who's impressed me with her power. I know you would like Mallory. My I could tell you their names and little things about them all, so I'll name just a few more for you. There's Carly, she's one of my friends and my it's a ball when she's around. There's also Scarlet, she's quite like you. Lastly there's Volt, he's a little out of it, but still fun to have around.

Everyone is doing better then before. Vaggie has lightened up and gotten use to me, and Charlie is managing the hotel perfectly. Husker has managed to get a partner and I'm sure you'd love them. Angel quite trying to get with me and has acted a lot more like a gentle man now. Nifty still cleans like it's the end of her life and I know she misses you. I've taken down a few more overlords out of boredom and I'm sure you would have loved to join me. It would be fun. Victoria sadly didn't make it through last year, I'm sorry to say. I wish she stayed longer, honestly.

I know that each day I wear the smile you told me to wear, but I have no clue how long I can keep it. It hurts more and more knowing I can't hold you, or see you. You were the one thing I loved, you showed me how to love, and now I feel empty. Charlie told me how there's a chance I could bring you back, but I need someone from your bloodline. I've searched every weekend for them and I've spent countless nights praying to anyone who would listen that I could find them. My searches have come up as a fail, but I'll still keep looking, just for you. I'm not giving up. Not yet.

I know that when you see this you'll wonder how I am. I've been heartbroken by your lose. I read your favorite book each night before sleeping with your pillow. I make your favorite dish because I know you would love to have it one more time. I bake your favorite sweet's and give them to our friend's just like you would want. I stare at pictures of you, I never wash your last cloths in fear they would lose your scent, I can't hear your name with out hearing your voice, and I always eat outside by your grave so you're never alone.

You might not like how I've become, but I know you might do the same if it were me. I love you too much to let the body snagers take you to Luci knows were. I want to know so badly why you didn't defend yourself. The image of you dying in my arms as I slaughtered the angel that stabbed you still hunts me. I still remember the song you sang to me and it will never end in my head. I can't go a day without hearing your voice sing 'You Are My Sunshine'. I love to hear it, but I despise that it's not you really singing it.

Each day that passed since you've died has not changed for me. I'm sad all the time, but people see a smile because that's what you would want. I can't help wonder if you live on in some other place or if you are dead for good, and if you are alive somewhere, are you alright? Do you miss me as much as I miss you? I can't stop asking questions about you and I don't plan on stopping. I miss you and I want you back. I write letters every week so that you can read them when I get you back. I know how much you love my hand writing and how you loved seeing what I'm thinking. I know I'll get you back one day, but it might take a while, so please don't lose hope for I wont lose hope as well. I love you, my loving demon overlord.

~Alastor

(4/15/20)

You might have thought Alastor had died, but no! Plot twist it was you! Did I get you with the plot twist? I do wanna say this is my last chapter and there will be an update saying who own's what OC so everyone is getting credit. Art is by . Thank you for liking my book and I hope to write more stories in the future, I mean I will just, it's usually if I like someone. Thank you all and have a lovely night.

~NBCreeper