Chapter 19

Months of my power and making others fear me lead to everyone knowing my name. I was now into my first year and had even learned of the extermination. It was pitiful. I had only been staying with Victoria till I found my own place, but that was harder said then done. No one would build the perfect house for me like I asked and would gladly do and no one let me rent. Yes, I had my powers, but I was being nice. "Oh well, I want Al's opinion on it as well." It's been over a whole year and I still thought of him. I let go of my mother after three month, but Alastor was different.

"You alright darling?" Victoria asked. I looked up. "It's been 453 day's since I died... I miss him so much..." That smile I promised never to drop was still the only thing happy on my face. "I know... but he'll die when he does. If you want I can see if I may go up there and make him as dead as a door nail!" I knew she was joking but it didn't help. "What if... he fell for someone else?" She looked at me more surprised then ever. "He loved only you and his mother. He would not just do that to you." I shook my head. "I'm going for a walk..." I got up and left.

I was smiling on the outside, but I was hurting more then the people I killed or tortured. I was walking around the town like normal and decided to go to one of the radio shops. They reminded me of him and there was nothing else I could do with my time. I took a seat and the worker came over to me. "THE SINGING ANGEL! W-what c-can I do for y-you today?" He was stuttering. " Just came to listen to the radio, is that a problem?" He shook his head fast. "I'll leave you alone... I-If you need something I'll b-be in the back." He rushed off to the back.

I started turning the dial and I was only getting the same person. "Uhg... wait... that voice..." I listened in and heard a man talking as he was murdering a man. "I am the powerful Radio Demon and you will fear me." I jumped up. "B-But sir... The singing angel is more terrifying!" I listened to the man's spleen being ripped out. "The singing angel? Who ever you are.... I'm coming for you." I smiled the most real smile I had in forever. "I'm counting on it."

I got up and ran out. He must now have a death wish for me without knowing who I really am. I saw where a few people gathered around and there was the dead man. "I heard someone wanted to challenge me." I said. The croud step aside. "He went that way just please don't hurt me." I looked at him and followed his finger. "Thank you, have a nice evening." I said heading the way he pointed.

I ducked into an ally and started to call for the radio demon. " Come out to play, you'll be my victim today~" I sang. I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder. "Are you the singing angel I've heard so much about?" He asked. "I turned around and faced him."I am, and who are you?" I asked, not letting him know I knew. "I'm the Radio Demon!" He said. The smile... "You're real name?" I asked. "I'm terribly sorry, it's Alastor. Now I do keep my prom-" I ran up to him and hugged him. "I missed you, hun." I was close to tears. "Who are you!?" He yelled pushing me off. I got up and he had his cane to my throat. "What? You don't remember me? (Y/n)... your partner, best friend, and..." He was shocked and finished with me. "Lover..."

He cane dropped and I got up. I was brushing myself off when he ran over and hugged me. "My fawn... I'm sorry... I-I missed you..." I pulled back. " I know, I missed you everyday... wait..." I started to realize. "It's been over a year... how did you die?" I was now clutching onto him. "I'll only tell you it was related to pesky dogs." He said. I gave a slight giggle. "It's been so long since I heard your laugh... I hope you know I thought about you everyday and I did my best not to cry..." I kissed him. "I was becoming more then the great stock market crash of 1929 without you." We both laughed at the stock market crash. "Let's go back to my place, fawn." I looked up at him."I have to get my stuff from Victoria and then I will." He was surprised. "You found her? That's great! She promised to make sure you are alright even in hell. Let's go see her!" I laughed and held his arm as we headed back.

(3/4/20)

Guys I want to know if I should create a song for yall to sing when taking over and killing, like a death song. If so I'll start working on it. Anyway's hope you'll enjoy and have a lovely night.

​​​​​​​~NBCreeper