Chapter 13

After a few hours I had woken up. I was in the bedroom and Alastor was next to me. "(y/n) you're up!" He said surprised. "What happened?" I couldn't pull my thoughts together. "You don't remember?" He looked down and sat next to me. "You read the second letter and passed out due to...the news..." I thought about it really hard and it all hit me at once. "I-It was true, wasn't it?" I asked. He slowly nodded causing me to cry. He pulled me into his grasp and gave me a hug.

He stayed there, just comforting me. "Al..." I started. I heard him hum in response. "I know tonight is your night, but would you mind-" He interrupted. "Yes, I'll trade you nights." I shook my head. "No... would you mind just staying with me?" I asked. He was shocked."Of course, I'll stay with you as long as you want and need." He whipped away a tear and kissed the top of my head. I giggled and saw as Victoria took form. "You know for serial killers you both sure do have hearts." She joked causing me to roll my eyes. "Only for each other, Tory." Alastor smiled wider. "(y/n), I'm going to kill him if he keeps calling me that..." I knew she was joking.

"Just like how you'll kill me?" I asked knowing her response. "I wouldn't kill you... I'll let you get yourself killed..." I shook my head with a laugh. "Hey Al... what... what do you think we'll look like when we reach hell?" I asked him. He took a second to think. " I believe you will look just as ravishing as you are now, and as for me, I believe that I'll still love you." I gently pushed him. "You'll be just as charming." I added. We both laughed. "Love is disgusting... just like you two. Say when will you two have sex?" I watched as Alastor turned white, and I could feel myself turn white. "I'm afraid I never want that to happen... It's to much for me and I get sick of the thought." I heard Alastor explained. "I never want to be touched like that by anyone again... and you know why"

Victoria looked away now realizing she hit a nerve on me. I stayed quite as it felt even the slightest noise would cause a death. "I'll go now..." She then left from our view. "Fawn... I understand where you are coming from, and know if you change your mind..." I stopped him. "No, if you are uncomfortable and I change my mind, I will not allow you to try it just for me. I will forever respect your decision." I told him. He gave me a soft smile and I returned it.

Years had passed since that day and I found myself wondering if Alastor and me could be more. I was walking down the road and saw the paper boy. "Paper boy!" I called and he rushed over. I paid him and got the paper. May 13, 1932. I read as our murders were in the paper's. I smiled and ran home. "Hun, I'm home!" I called. He came over to me. "Fawn! I was wandering if you would join me for diner tomorrow, instead of going out. He said smiling. "I would love to." I said kissing him.

"Hun, you probably shouldn't go out till you shower." I said some what playing with his hair. "Why is that?" I pulled my hand back from behind his ear and showed him the dried blood still there from the night before. "You smell of blood and although I don't mind it, I wouldn't want for you to be executed." He put his hand behind his ear and looked at what remained. "I'll get onto that then." He turned and headed for the bath. "and stay away from the circus, I know you've been wanting to go, but I ask that you don't."

Alastor has gotten out of the shower and started on dinner. I was reading aloud the murders in the news."Ha! They just found the girl in the woods!" I laughed. I heard him laughing in the kitchen. "It's been how many years?" He asked then answered his own question."About twelve years!" I kept reading." They thing it's been nine years!" We were both in a fit of laughter. "Oh they are so foolish." I finally got out. "Indeed they are, now come eat dinner is ready and I know you want to get a nap before going out tonight." He smiled. I came over to table and sat down. "The food smells good." I said taking a bite. "Haha, I guess you could call it killer!" I laughed at his little joke and he did too. I love him.

(2/20/20)

Ehehehehe I hope you enjoyed and have a lovely night. :)

~Creepergirl