Chapter 9

I was kissing him back, but was this wrong? Just kissing him felt perfect, but we were both killers and this would be one twisted story of love. I pulled back. Do you trust me? I already know the answer, so listen, I've seen the way you look at him. Frankly I don't care for love, I much prefer sex, but I know that you are clearly in love with him. So stay. "Do you mean it?" I asked him scared to be hurt. "More then the stars in the sky." He then wiped away some of the blood filled tear streaks. I pushed my face gently into his hand. "Now, as much as I love seeing you with blood on you, but let's clean you up. Shall I run a bath?" He asked. I was snapped out of my daze. "That would be nice." I nodded which lead to him running off to start one.

I grabbed some cloths and headed to the bathroom. "Just right." I heard him say as he pulled his hand out of the water.I walked over and he got up almost running into me. "Sorry. You're bath is ready, if you need anything just call for me." I smiled and gave a small thank you. He smiled back and left shutting the door behind him. I dipped my finger into the water and felt how it was just the right mixture of hot and cold. I then slipped my cloths off and slipped in. "Victoria, please don't hurt him..." I said knowing she left me alone during this time.

I left the bathroom and felt as clean as ever, and was now relaxed. I headed out and saw Alastor waiting. "Did you forget something, sorry, I just didn't expect you to be up still. He has stepped up and walk over to me. "I actually wanted to ask you if you were going to sleep in your room, if so might I join you?" He asked quite sheepishly. I had never seen him like this. "Is the brave Alastor being a little sheepish?" I joked. "I'm not brave, that's when you are sacred, but still do something anyways." He corrected me.

I giggled. "You sure you want to sleep in my room?" I asked. "Unless you wish to sleep in mine." His smile returned to his face. "I guess lead me to which one you want and I'll sleep there with you." He then picked me up as though I was his new bride, making sure not to touch any places that would make me uncomfortable. He was so gentle, but I knew how he could be when he wanted to be rough. "You promise not to get out of control or hurt me right?" I asked.

He laughed. "I would never hurt you! I will only be gentle with you and I only lose full control with anger... You never have or will make me mad." He said slowly placing me in his bed. "What might lead you to think I will?" He asked. I looked down and was hit with my own past.

"I love you and no one else will!" "N-no... LET ME GO!" His hands lifted my cloths up. "You got that (y/l), NO ONE!" I was crying. His hand was now on my chest. "HELP!" I called out, but no response. I saw the cheese knife just sitting on the other table. I had to get to it, but how? I started yelling out Latin pray's, but with each scream words would mess up. Soon a figure had appeared and knocked him over. I ran over and grabbed the cheese knife and as he lunged at me I caught him in the throat. I watched as he fell to the ground and slowly lose his own life. I quickly grabbed my cloths and put them on. "Nice job, but really you should do more." The figure said.

I finished telling him the story."I'm sorry, I'm just scared..." He hugged me. "I can't blame you for being scared, just know I will treat you like royalty because that's what you are." I was flustered by his words and he cold see it."It's late my dear, let's get some rest." He said kissing my forehead. I nodded and got under the covers and he joined me. He reached over to me and held me close."Is this alright?" He asked. I turned to face him and hugged him back. "More then alright." I smiled into his chest. I felt his body get close to mine, it was so warm that i passed out in minutes.

(2/12/20)

Hey guys! I just wanted to say I might take a break tomorrow to chill if school is canceled tomorrow. If not I might do a chapter. Hope you guys don't mind! Anyways I hope you enjoy and have a lovely night.

~Creepergirl