Chapter 7

I heard  a knock on my door that had woken me up

        I heard a knock on my door that had woken me up. "Breakfast is ready, as am I!" Alastor called from the other side of the door. What does he mean? I thought while getting up. You told him you would explain about who you were talking to which was me! "No need to be grumpy about it. What's the worst that could happen?" I asked putting on some new cloths. I heard her growl. "Come now, it's all about you this morning." I joked, but Victoria stayed quite. "Ok talk to me when you're ready to stop being childish." I hissed at her, not knowing if she heard.

I got down stairs and started eating. "You are an amazing cook, I hope you know." I told Alastor. He laughed a little and looked at me." As you are a baker." I thanked him for his compliment and went to wash my dish. "If you want you can sit down till I'm done with the cleaning and I'll tell you then." He nodded and left the kitchen. The dishes weren't that hard and I got them done in a matter of seconds, so I went and looked for Alastor, soon finding him.

I sat down and looked at him. "Are you ready?" I asked. His smile grew as he nodded. "Ok... Victoria is a demon I had summoned back when I was still learning Latin. I messed up and summoned her, I couldn't get rid of her so she stayed. On the first few days she tried to mess me up with different things, the next few weeks she would just try scaring me not knowing anything, after a month or two she gave up and started helping me out. She never pushed me to do evil, knowing I would never cave. Then she found out and decided she wanted to join me, so she follows me everywhere, she's what warns me if someone is near, like last night. There was a cop in the ally as I went to grab my cloths, I was able to run past him, but on the way back she risked getting caught to pull me in to the ally next to it.

"There was a robber mugging the cop... Cop was shot dead, and had I passed so would have I. She helps and has been like a sister to me. I would love to know more about her, but she wont tell me much. I know she was from the Victorian era, she was a cheap street walker, she was born into a rich family, killed three of her husbands and blamed the butlers, she slept with a king, thought I have no clue which one, and I have no clue her name..." I told him. "I thought you said her name was Victoria?" He was confused by this. "I call her Victoria because she wont tell me her name, so with her being from Victorian era I just used that. I can only hope that one day she will tell me her real name." He nodded. "May I see her?" He asked.

"May I see her? UHG! Where's my say in all of this?" I stood up as Alastor tuned around seeing her. "I agreed to a lot, but not this." I looked at her and gave her a death stair. "Victoria, Alastor... Alastor, Victoria..." I introduced the two. Victoria soon got up in Alastor's face. "Listen, I don't take men's crap and I'll protect (y/n) till they die so don't hurt them or I'll be your worst demise." She said. "Oh darling... If I wanted to hurt them, I would have done it on day one." He said not fazed by her threat. She huffed and vanished from our vision. "Well she's quite a swell new friend!" He joked.

I shook my head."She'll get used to you someday, but for now she's gonna be protective." He nodded."I understand. I mean who wouldn't be protective of someone who was their friend, let alone a best friend?" He asked. "I've never really had to be protective of anyone till now." I said without thinking. "Ah, but you don't have to be protective of me, I can handle myself quite well, fawn." His smile grew with his nickname for me. "So can I, but Victoria still helps me, and you should really stop calling me that. I caught your murder once only for you to call out little fawn and once you found it was me who saw it I was fawn from then on." I looked back at him laughing. "Well when you become the bigger man in the murderous moment, you call out odd things, mine just so happened to be little fawn." Soon we were laughing about it, and he left to do his show before we picked up my boxes.

(2/10/20)

So I drew Victoria for you guys and I really hope you like her design even though she looks like a deformed Simpsons character. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and have a lovely night!

~Creepergirl.