Chapter 11

We had walked back to the house and he shut the door. "Might I ask where your mom lives?" He asked. I looked back at him. "She lives just west of here, so it might take a little while for the letter to reach her." I told him. I then walked to the kitchen."Would you mind if I bake? If not is there anything you want me to make?" I asked him which caused him to come into the kitchen with me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. "Anything you can bake without it being to sweet?" His question wasn't surprising to me after I had found out his dislike for sweets.

I turned around to face him." I can make some just for you." His smile widen."Then make what you would like, fawn. I will try what ever it is." I kissed his check."Thank you for letting me use your kitchen, cook master." I joked. "Our kitchen, you live here as well, and cook master? I'll take it."He shrugged and laughed. I grabbed some ingredients and started making some cookies. " Mary, Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden grow? With silver bells, and cockle shells, and pretty maids all in a row." I quietly sang.

I finished up and started washing dishes. "Fawn, is tonight your night?" I heard Alastor ask over the rushing water. "Yes, is there something you wanted?" I peeked over at him. "Just wanted to make sure we didn't bump into each other." I laughed. "It would be bad, but would also be good." I wiped my hands off and walked over to where he was sitting and reading. I read what he was reading and it was just the Sherlock Holmes book he had. "What if we went out and saw a motion picture?" He looked up from his book and looked at me as though he was thinking. "That would be delightful!"He chirped. "I wander if they will make a screen room or device for houses. That would be magnificent." I started day dreaming.

The cookies went off so I took them out. "Fawn, I do believe that might be ahead of our time..." He started. "I know, but I still like to believe... did you hear there was a circus in the town over?" He got up and came over to me. "If you are thinking of what I think you are then I'll tell you don't." He no longer had a smile and for once I was scared by him. "People go in and out of those things and they run late, besides the last thing I want to hear about is you being killed while trying to stab the bearded lady." He reached behind me and grabbed a cookie only to take a bite out of it. His smile returned, but I was still scared. After seeing someone smile for so long, the moment they show anything but a smile can terrify you. I agree with him.

I left the house while he went to sleep. I walked to the next town over, yes it was risky, but I was looking for adventure and some more fun. Don't do this. It wont end well. I never asked your opinion... I'm doing this weather or not someone stops me. You're going behind Alastor's back and you are not listening to reason! You could get caught or killed! I'll be fine, promise. "Hey sweetheart, you looking for a good time?~" I heard two women call from the block corner. Go for them!!! Not the circus freaks! "I'm looking for some fun, if you know what I mean.~" I walked over to them and followed them back to their place.

Once one went to the room I hit the other one in the head knocking her out. I gagged her and tied her to a chair. I then waited as the other one came out and I gagged her and threw her down. I got on top of her and tied her up. The other girl started to wake up. "Oh! Good you're up! We're going to have a splendid time tonight! We'll be going off of your girl's schedules! I hope you don't mind." I looked down at the scalpel I was holding and back at the two girls. I proceeded to cut parts of their flesh off and sew it onto the other. I then pulled out my saw."Would you like a hand dear?" I asked as I threw the other girls hand to the one still alive. I could tell she was trying to scream, but couldn't.

I switched up a few more parts of their bodies and finally the last girl died. "Awww...you cried off your make-up. Here!" I said as I applied their make-up back onto their face. "Beautiful! Now you two are business gal's so let's put you in your places!" I said as I dragged both of them out unseen. I placed them at the corner and left with my stuff. I was proud of my work.

I got back to the house and cleaned myself up. I didn't know if the whole sleeping together was a one night thing and I had forgotten to ask so I just headed to my room. I hadn't bothered with lighting so I changed my cloths in the dark. Hehehe. What are you laughing at? You'll see... I rolled my eyes and got into my bed. I had just gotten comfy and an arm wrapped around me. "You're back... and smell of blood." His voice was deeper then normal so I knew he wasn't fully awake. "I am, you miss me?" I whispered. I got a slow nod and he cuddled closer. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

(2/18/20)

Do you guy's want me to put warnings for the parts that have murder and gore detail or are all y'all cool about it? If one person says they are I'll make sure to put warnings. I hope you enjoy and have a lovely night.

~Creepergirl