Chapter 26

83 years later

Alastor had been out on a walk as I stayed at home to bake. I had just finished putting icing on the cupcakes I had made when Alastor burst threw the door. "My fawn! We must go to this new hotel I saw on the picture show!" He seemed very excited by it. "Can I ask why?" I looked up at him. "It's for sinners to be turned into saints! OH how sad that the princess of hell believes it will work!" I came close to laughing. "I always wanted to meet the princess... let's go then!" I grabbed onto him and he walked to where it was.

We started walking up and I saw the princess of hell sitting on the steps crying a little. I held Alastor back and waited for her to be done. The moment she want inside we walked up to the door. Alastor knocked on the door and it opened. "Hel-" The door slammed on him but opened again. "-lo!" The door was closed again. "A little rude..." I told him and he just shrugged. After a few minutes the door opened again. "May I speak now?" Alastor asked her. Charlie looked at him and then to me. "You may." She was quite calm. Alastor put his hand out for her to shake. " Alastor! Pleasure to be meeting you, sweetheart! " He pulled her close by her wrist. "Quite a pleasure!"

He let himself in and I waited to be allowed in. " Excuse my sudden visit but I saw your fiasco on a picture show, and I just couldn't resist! What a performance! Why, I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929! Hahahahaha, sooo many orphans." I watched him play with his staff and a young woman approached him and put a spear to his throat. " Stop right there! Cabrón hijo de perra, I know your game and I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone here, you pompous cheesy, talkshow shitlord!" I approached them both and she swung her spear at my throat. " And you! Don't you dare start singing your shitty songs that your small mind came up with!" Alastor pushed the spear away from my throat and laughed. " Dear, if we wanted to hurt anyone here, we would've done so already! " He changed his form slightly at the last part.

The two girls looked at him in fear. " No! We're here because we want to help!" He grabbed on to me and held me close to his hip. Charlie looked at us confused. "Say what now? " She questioned. " Help! Hahaha, hello? Is this thing on? Testing, testing!" He tapped on his mic and the eye appeared. I slightly waved at it. "Well I heard you loud and clear!" The mic looked at me. "Hello love!" It said before disappearing. " Um...you two want to help? With...?" Charlie was confused. Alastor's grasp on me disappeared and I watched him appear behind the two. " This ridiculous thing you're trying to do! This hotel! We want to help you run it."Buuut...why?" Charlie asked him. "Hahaha, why does anyone do anything? Sheer, absolute boredom! I've lacked inspiration for decades. My work became mundane, lacking focus," I watched him push the grey girl away. "anguish! I have come to create a new form of entertainment! Hahaha!" She looked at me. "I'm quite tired of singing for boredom and baking for no one. Why not try something new?"

A few minutes of them talking I heard the gray girl and a pink pixie stick started talking. " Uh, so...uh, what's the deal with Smiles and his star maid looking partner over there?" The pixie asked. I was confused on what it was. " Wait, you've never heard of them before? You've been here longer than me! " The girl was upset by this but the pixie stick shrugged. "The Radio Demon and the Singing Angel. Two of the most powerful beings Hell has ever seen? One of the most powerful couple?" The pixie shrugged. "Eh, not big on politics."

"Ugh. Decades ago, Alastor manifested in Hell, seemingly overnight. He began to topple Overlords who have been dominant for centuries. That kind of raw power had never been harnessed by a mortal soul before. Then, he broadcasted his carnage all throughout Hell just so everyone could witness his ability. Sinners started calling him "The Radio Demon" ,as lazy as that is. His partner came a year before him and took over parts of Hell just by singing. The moment their song entered their ears you could forget about living or even getting out of their siren like grasp. Anyone within a mile near them would fall under their spell. The moment he came to hell the two got together. Many have speculated what unimaginable force enabled them to rival our world's most ancient and destructive evils. But one thing's for sure, they're an unpredictable source of danger, a wicked spirit of mystery, and a violent monsters of chaos. The likes of which we can't risk getting involved with unless we want to end up erased!" She told him. The pixie looked at her. " Ya done?" He asked before laughing. "He looks like a strawberry pimp and they look like his slut!" I rolled my eyes at his words.

(3/24/20)

Haha I've done a new chapter, not giving the whole script cus it will just be like the pilot just a tad bit different. I'm honestly losing my mind because of quarantine, and honestly because of it, school's shouldn't give out homework cus this craps stressful. Anyway's big question, anyone got some shows to recommend?

~NBCreeper