Chapter 15

I awoke this morning to the feeling of Alastor clinging to me. I moved him, although I wanted to stay there, I want ad got the paper. I read up on it and the circus was already in the news. Will Al be mad at me? What if he is proud? Oh no... Everything flooded back to me. I heard Alastor get out of bed and started heading down the hall. I set the paper down and started to make breakfast. "Ah! (y/n), you're up and making food." He said. "What? Is my cooking bad?" I asked him jokingly. "Well... you aren't good!" We both laughed. "The fact we can jokingly, but lovingly insult each other." I told him. He sat down at the table and started looking for the paper. "Fawn, have you grabbed the paper this morning?" He asked.

You better tell him or I will. "I got it, but... you must promise not to get mad at me..." Alastor looked at me confused."Mad? Why, fawn, I could never be mad at you, why would you think of such a thing?" I looked down at the paper and handed it to him. I saw, as he read it, how his face changed. "What happened to not going?" He asked. I saw his eye twitching. "What happened to 'I can handle myself.'" I asked. He got up and came over to me, he lifted my chine up gently although I thought he would be rough.

"I only want you safe, for you see I only loved my mother and now I love you as well." I tried to face away from him, but he wouldn't let me. I wouldn't talk." I'm not mad, just... I don't like the thought of losing you and you put yourself in great danger." I finally looked him in the eyes. "I know..." He smiled widely. "Was it fun?" I looked at him now in disbelief and smiled back. "It was fantastic!" He allowed me to tell him all about it before he read the paper.

"That's how I killed off a whole-... is that... THE EGGS!" I yelled and ran over to the bunt eggs. "Thank everyone that the eggs didn't catch fire..." I said and threw them away." Sorry, Al... I messed up breakfast...." He had followed me into the kitchen and started to pull out some fresh fruit. "No worries, fawn. We can have some fruit for breakfast instead." I nodded and smiled.

It was now eight at night and Alastor had told me to go to our room and put something nice on. I wasn't allowed to come out till he came for me, so I was quite curious what was going on. "Victoria will you pleaaase go and see what it is?" I watched as she formed and headed out. I sat on the bed and grabbed Alastor's pillow holding it. It smelled of him and I didn't want to let go. "I'm not telling you what's going on. I made a promise." She said. "Damn!" I came close to yelling. I lied back down, but shot up with the knocking on the door.

"(Y/N)? Are you ready my fawn?" He asked. I opened the door. "Very ready." He smiled and took my hand, leading me out. I smelled the air and realized it was my favorite dinner. "Al, what's this all about?" I asked. "I thought I'd spoil you for tonight, if that's alright with you?" I giggled and nodded. He took me to the table and pulled out my chair. I examined the table and saw how candles were placed neatly and how the wine was just waiting for us. After I sat down he pushed me in and took his own seat."This is quite fine dinning for just spoiling lil' old me..." I said giving him a wink.

After we ate he told me he had something else for me." Hun, you shouldn't have..." I said, but still wanted to see what it was. He came out of the kitchen with some sweet's he knew were my favorite. I gasped at the surprise. "I love it! Awww thank you!" I said hugging him. He pushed me back and lost his smile. I was now scared. "H-hun?" I questioned. "There's just one real question I have..." He said. I was petrified by now. He got on one knee and took my hand, and in his little coat pocket he dug out a box. "Will you be my psychopath for life, till death due us part and even after?" He popped the question I wanted to hear for so long. I pulled him up and hugged him. "YES! YES! A MILLION TIMES YES!" I squealed. He hugged me back and started to swing me around.

Till death due us part and even after...

(2/24/20)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a lovely night.

~Creepergirl