Chapter 7

A couple days later Diamond and Kendrick were back to going out almost everyday. Tonight they choose to go to Diamond's house . Kendrick set up the whole thing. He had candles around the living room and rose pedals on the floor around the blanket and pillows that they sat on as they ate and watched movies that he rented. By this time they were done eating, so they were mostly just watching TV.

As they were watching TV, after a while Diamond put her head on Kendrick's shoulder. Kendrick looked at her then put his arm around her.

"You know... I been thinking about your question", Diamond said.

"Yea?", he asked.

"And... well... imma say yes", she said as she picked her head up and looked at him.

"That sounds good", Kendrick asked as he sat up.

Diamond smiles. "And I think now.. we can do that thing you wanted to do"

Kendrick eyes got wide. "We can do that? Wait what thing?", he asked.

"A kiss?", she said. "What did you think I was talking about"

"Oh.. a kiss.. that's what I was talking about too", he said lying trying to play it off.

He thought she was talking about sex.

"So are you going to do it?", she asked.

"You know you don't have to ask me twice", Kendrick said before he leaned in and started kissing her.

Diamond beings to kiss him back.

Kendrick starts to kiss her neck

Diamond moans softly.

Kendrick stops kissing her neck and beings kissing her lips again.

Diamond beings to lift his shirt up and takes it off between kisses. Then she takes her shirt off.

Kendrick watches her.

Diamond looks at him. "What?", she asked.

"Nothing. You just... your body is great", he said.

Diamond smiled and makes a face.

Kendrick starts kissing her again and she sits on his lap as they make out.

————————

Moments later Kendrick pulls off his underwear.

Diamond eyes got wide.

Kendrick takes a condom out of his wallet and puts it on and sits there and looks at Diamond. "You good?", he asked.

Diamond nods and start kissing him and gets on top of him and slowly starts to ride him.

"Damn, you tight", he says.

Diamond moans.

"And wet", he said.

"Stop talking", she said.

Kendrick lays Diamond on her back and starts thrusting inside of her as he sucks on her nipples.

Diamond moans loudly.

He lifts her leg up and starts going in and out slow.

——————-

Minutes later Kendrick came and laid next to Diamond, catching his breath.

"I see why these girls are so obsessed with you", she said.

Kendrick smirked.

"Don't get too happy", she said as she sat up and walked to her room.

Kendrick sat up and got his phone and texted Dante.