Chapter 61

A few days later Kendrick took Diamond back down to her old house which is just Brian's now and got her things while Ayanna was with Vanessa.

Brian hands Diamond the keys to her car.

"Thank you", Diamond said as she handed him the divorce papers.

"Hold up. You still getting full custody?", Brian asked.

"Yes", Diamond replied. "But you will still see her"

"Don't you feel like that a little bit over board?", he asked.

"You mean like how you took all my money and keys? Isn't that a little bit overboard?", Diamond asked.

Brian looks away and shakes his head. "You gotta bring that shit up?", Brian asked. "What the fuck that gotta do with my daughter?"

"Nothing but you putting her in danger does...and to think I was even going to take you back", Diamond said.

"You don't have to take me back, I don't care anymore", Brian said.

"That's good to know", she said.

"What happened that night wasn't supposed to go down like that", he said.

"Shouldn't have even been in my house", she said.

"We done here?", he asked.

"I am? Are you?", Diamond asked.

"You got a smart ass mouth", Brian said.

Diamond shook her head and looked away.

"So what you gonna do when you have the baby? Get full custody of them too?", he asked.

Diamond was quiet because she didn't know if it was his or not.

"But I guess I can still see my babygirl right? And that's all that matters huh?", he asked.

"I'm about to go", she said.

"And lay up with that nigga?", he asked. "Like we wasn't even together?"

"...we weren't. I was nothing put a puppy to you", she said.

"Woooowwwww. So you're really going to say that??", he asked.

Diamond walked to her car and opened the door.

"So you gone act like you ain't never loved me?", he asked. "Like moments we shared wasn't real?"

"I don't wanna talk Brian. I'm leaving", Diamond said as she got in the car.

Brian looked at her and Diamond looked at him then looked down as she pulled off in her car.

Brian began to think to himself then he walked in the house.

———————————————

Diamond pulled up to Kelly's house and knocked on the door.

Kelly opened it and her eyes got wide.

"Diamond? Hey", she said with a smile.

"Hey, I just came to give you some stuff I found in the house. They belong to you", she said.

Kelly stopped smiling. "Oh", she said.

Diamond handed it to her.