Chapter 33

It's been a few weeks and Diamond has been staying  with Kelly and going half on things and she got a new job that paid her more money. Today Brian graduated and Diamond was there for it and Kelly joined. It was also winter break too.

"That was a long graduation", Kelly said.

"You aren't lying", Diamond said.

As Diamond and Kelly were talking she saw Kelsey and her parents , well who she assumed was her parents.

"That's the girl", Diamond said.

"She cute, she could have any guy why Kendrick?", Kelly said

Diamond looked at her.

"No offense", Kelly said.

"None taken", Diamond said.

Brian walks up to Kelsey and their parents.

"Boy looking sharp with that suit on", Kelly said.

"He iight", Diamond said looking at him.

"Oh please, you know you like that boy", Kelly said.

Diamond looks at her. "Wow a girl can't even be friends with a guy now a days"

"I can't tell. Y'all been going on a lot of dates lately", she said

"We have not been on any dates", he said. "Just hang out and most of the time it's just him teaching me some boxing"

"Since when did you box?", Kelly asked.

"For a few weeks now. It's been helping me with things and it keeps me in shape", Diamond said. "Besides... the world is getting crazy and I need to learn to defend myself"

Kelly nods.

Brian walks over. "Hey Kelly",he said.

"Hey Brian", Kelly said. "Congratulations on graduating"

"Thank you", he said.

Brian looked at Diamond. "You look beautiful as always", he said.

Kelly smirked as she looked at Diamond.

Diamond looked at her and rolled her eyes playfully.

"What?", Brian asked.

"Oh nothing", Kelly said.

Diamond smiled and shook her head.

"That wasn't lying about how girls got they own sign language", Brian said.

"Thank you for the compliment and congratulations", Diamond Said.

"Thank you", he said. "I feel like I deserve a meal"

"Your mom and dad isn't going too take you out?", diamond asked.

"Nah they got stuff to do", he said.

"Well I guess Kelly, you and I can go for lunch", Diamond said.

"Kelly has to get some sleep for work tonight but diamond can go", Kelly said. "Give y'all the alone time y'all deserve... and maybe start dating", she said quickly.

"Kelly really?", diamond said.

Brian chuckles. "I'll be back, I'm going to say by to my parents", he said as he walked away.

"Girl listen, you should've been with him from the get go. He's cute, respectful and he makes you happy", Kelly said.

"...so was Kendrick", she said

"Yea but Kendrick needs a whole lot growing up to do before he gets in a relationship with anybody", she said.

"Well Kelly guess what? I'm not interested in dating because I don't even have my shit together", diamond said.