CHAPTER 25

The following night was Dante's party. Diamond and Kelly were at Diamond's house getting ready and listening to music.

Captain Hook by Megan Thee Stallion comes on.

"Ay, bitch, I'm a problem nobody solvin'. You can keep hating, I'm poppin' regardless. He want a bitch look like Megan Thee Stallion. Don't want your nigga 'cause I want his daddy. I like to switch up my style every week. I gotta switch up my hair every day.", Kelly raps.

Diamond was quiet doing her makeup.

Kelly stops rapping along and looks at her. "You good? I'm not about to go to a party with you if you gone be quiet girl", she said.

"I'm good", Diamond said.

"Mmm.. you and Kendrick again huh?", Kelly said.

"Kinda sorta... I found out that the baby isn't his", Diamond said.

"Oh my gosh. Does he know??", she asked.

"No. I'm giving his baby momma.. well Kennedy the chance to do it", Diamond said.

"I would've told him", Kelly said.

"Yea but I kinda had no business doing it anyway... oh yea I forgot to tell you. His mom called me up and asked if I could get a DNA test done", Diamond said.

"Damn. You know something wrong when the mama don't believe it", Kelly said.

"Yea.. but me and Kendrick aren't talking. Well he isn't talking to me because he thinks I'm up to something but imma let him cry for a little while longer because she has till tomorrow to tell him before I do", Diamond said.

"You a good person", Kelly said.

"Yea... learned it from the best. My parents", she said.

Kelly nods.

—————————————————

Kendrick was already at the party. He was sitting on the island in the kitchen. They were playing never have I ever, and if you did something you had to drink a shot.

"Okay so never have I ever had a threesome", one of the girls said.

Kendrick and this girl drinks a shot.

"Shit", Kendrick said. "Yea I'm starting to feel it"

" I already feel it", Dante said because he was already drunk. "I quit. Y'all ain't about to kill me"

Everybody laughs.

Dante walks away dancing into the crowd.

One of the girls smile at Kendrick. She was drunk too. "You still playing cutie?", she asked.

"Um.. nah", he said.

"What you scared you might get exposed of something?", another girl asked.

"Iight fuck it. What's the next question", Kendrick asked. "I ain't scared of shit"

One of the guys laugh. "Iight how about I go next", he said.

"Oh shoot us with your best shot", one of the girls said drunkly.

"Girl go ahead and stop the game too", Kendrick said as he chuckled.

The girl smiles and walks to him. "I'll stop, long as you stop and stop me why you even had the chance to deserve a threesome"

"Oh shit Ken you better get that", one of the guys say.

"We could give you another one", the other girl said.