Chapter 24

The next day, was the college's first football game. So Diamond got to school and got her uniform on.

Diamond was looking in the mirror.

"Girl you getting a little stomach there", Kelsey said.

"I know. I been gaining a little bit since I stopped str-", diamond starts coughing so she could cover up what she was going to say, because she was going to say stop stripping.

Kelsey pats her back. "You good?", she asked.

"Yea, spit down the wrong pipe", diamond said lying.

"Chile, don't die on me na", Kelsey said.

Diamond chuckles. "I'm good", she said.

Kelsey looks at her Apple Watch. "I think it's time to get out there"

Kelsey and diamond left out the locket room.

———————————————————

The game was about to start and the band was playing and of course the dancers were dancing on the sideline. While Diamond was dancing, she was feeling the music and she suddenly looks into the crowd and sees Brian and Dante dap each other up. She continues to dance but not as passionate. She looks at the guys behind Dante and don't see Kendrick. Brian looks at her and waves. Diamond waves a little and continues dancing.

"You sure you don't like her?", Dante asked.

"She cute I can admit that but she taken and I respect that", Brian said

Dante nods. "I was just asking because I don't usually see you when your school plays ours", Dante said.

"I gotta take my sister somewhere when she done. Kelsey. So I thought I'd watch the game and see my school beat ya ass", Brian said.

"I could care less about this damn game. I came here for the bitties", Dante said looking at a group of three girls walking in front of him to sit down.

Brian looks at them. "Must admit y'all got some fine girls here", he said.

"You ain't lying", Dante said. "Watch me work my magic"

Dante got up and went down a bleacher and sat next to one of the girl. "What's up, lil mama", he said

Brian chuckles and shakes his head.

One of the girls look at Brian and Brian looks at her so she winks.

"What's up", he said.

She gets up and sits next to him. "You go here?", she asked

"Nah", he said.

"Of course you don't. I'm sure I would've noticed you", she said with a smile.

Brian chuckles a little.

—————————————

After the game, Diamond was walking to her car. She was frustrated because Kendrick didn't even come. She was looking down at her phone texting Kendrick a long message as she walked. Suddenly, she here's somebody say, "hey diamond".

Diamond looks over and it was Kennedy. She was with her friends.

Diamond stopped texting and didn't send the message yet. Diamond walked to Kennedy. "I need to talk to you", diamond said.

"Okay, what's up", Kennedy asked.

"Alone", she said.