Chapter 47

One the same day when Diamond was driving home. She got a call from Kendrick after Brian left.

Diamond answered the phone. "Hello?", she said.

"Hey, I saw your little husband just now?", Kendrick said.

"What? I can't hear you. Is that the shower running?", Diamond asked.

Kendrick turned the shower off. "Your husband just came to my house", he said.

"He did what?", Diamond asked.

Kendrick clears his throat. "He came to my house", he said a little louder.

"I heard you the second time Kendrick. It was a rhetorical question", Diamond said. "What did he say?"

"Threaten me. Challenge me. Whatever you wanna call it", Kendrick said. "I know he cheated or whatever which is I guess why you're divorcing him but it seems like it's more to it"

Diamond sighs. "I'm sorry he did that. I'll talk to him", she said.

"Talk to him about what? About how we had sex last night", Kendrick asked. "Dude seems like he has an anger problem. I don't think you should be under the same roof as him right now"

"...I'll talk to him. Everything will be fine", Diamond said.

"iight. Let me know if you need me for anything", Kendrick said.

"Okay", Diamond said. "Bye"

"Bye", Kendrick said.

Diamond hung up and drove home. Once she pulled in the drive way she noticed nobody was home. She checked her phone to see a message Brian that he sent an hour ago.

MESSAGE:
Brian: i don't know if you're worried about where your daughter is when you get home but I dropped Ayanna off at daycare.

Diamond made a face. "Don't know if I'm worried about my daughter?", she said to herself. "Nigga what?"

Diamond relaxes herself and gets out the car. As she's unlocking the door, she sees Brian's work car pull up. She rolls her eyes and opens the door and walks in as he gets out the car. She leaves the door open and goes in the house a little bit and turns to the door and Brian walks in.

"What the fuck do you mean if I'm worried about my-"

Brian jacks her up by her shirt and throws her on the couch. "Nah what the fuck do you think you were doing at that nigga's house"

"Me and you are separated", Diamond said. "That isn't your business"

"Nah baby see that's where you're wrong. We ain't over till I say it's over and that's final iight? So whatever the fuck you and him got going on needs to come to an end", he said. "And if you cheated. That yo only pass Diamond"

"You're delusional", Diamond said.

"Delusional? Last time I checked I was the best man you ever had. But since I screw up once? I'm the bad guy", he said.

"Once?? This whole relationship! You are a liar and a manipulator!", Diamond said.

"Everything you did was your chose", he said.