Everything is Okay.

Chapter 1

Taylor's POV

"Okay honey we're leaving", my mom yelled from down stairs. I rushed down stairs to stay good bye, even tho they would only be gone for a couple hours.

"Bye, mom", I said hugging her and then going over to my dad and doing the same.

"We'll be home around 9, but don't stay up to late", my dad said with a warm smile.

"Okay I won't", I said laughing a little.

"Well we better go", my mom said grabbing her purse from the couch.

"Okay, bye. Don't have to much fun with out me", I said with a smile.

"Oh we won't. Bye love you Tay", my dad said following after my mom out the door.

I walked up to my room and organized my room for the 1000th time in the past week. So maybe I'm a clean freak.

I heard my phone buzzing over on my desk. I rush over to it and see that my friend Danny was calling.

"Hello this is Taylor's phone the Tay master speaking", I said giggled a little.

"Your such a weirdo, that's why your my friend tho", he said.

"What do you need", I asked.

"Oh just wondering what your doing", he said. We usually hang out on Fridays.

"Nothing, what about you", I asked sitting down in the spiny chair at my desk.

"I was hoping we could hang out like always", he said.

"I would love too, what would we do", I asked.

"Go to a movie", he said with a questioning voice.

"Sure, when you coming", I asked.

"30 minutes", he said.

"Okay see you then", he said.

"Okay bye", I said hanging up the phone and getting something better to wear than spandex and a t-shirt. I walked over to my closet and grabbed a sweatshirt, some tribal print leggings, navy blue Nike sneakers, my cross necklace, and some flower earrings. (Outfit up there^^)

I walked to the bathroom to fix my hair from a messy bun to my hair being natural wavy hair. Put on some natural looking make up.

Then door bell rang and I walked to the door. I I opened it and saw my best friend Danny standing in the door way.

"You look amazing", he said.

"Thanks", I said smiling.

"You ready to go see a movie", he asked.

"Yes let's go", I grabbed some money and walked out with him to his car. He opened the door for me and walked to the drivers side and got in.

"What movie are we gonna see", I asked getting buckled up.

"I'm not sure", he said doing the same. I smiled over at him. We never know what we're gonna do.

We kept driving. The movie theater was out kinda in the country. It was by fields that's all I can explain. But we were kinda close to the movie theater. About a block away I see red and blue lights. There must have been a crash. When I looked it looked like my parents car, it was flipped over in the ditch. All of a sudden I felt the need to call my mom.

It rang 3 times then went to voice mail. "Hey it Jamie, can't make it to the phone right now. I'm probably busy with my family. Anyways I'll call you back when I can. Bye", it was her voice mail said.

She probably has her phone off. She is on a date.

"Taylor just stay calm, your parents are okay", I thought to myself.

"Is everything okay", Danny asked.

"Yeah", I said.

"Okay", he said as we drove into the the parking lot of the movie theater.
_____________
(A/N)
-
I hope you liked the first chapter of adopted!!
-
VOTE
-
COMMENT!
-
Byeeeeee Loves.