Chapter 16: The Fifth Sector

Glay is in a taxi cab. He's heading somewhere. He's currently in a part of town where there's not much buildings and houses. It's almost like nowhere.

"Just drop me off over there." He told the driver and pointed on the big house

The driver parks on the side and drops him off. Glay paid the driver and the cab left.

"Wow." Glay said as he looks at the big two storey white house.

He activates his Stellarband and talks to Cora.

"Cora, are you sure this is where Filmann lives?"

"I am 100% sure."

Glay proceeded to walking to it. A car arrives and he looked behind.

"Hey! What are you doing here!" Filmann said after getting out of the Car holding bahs of groceries.

"Sir Quintin! I cam to find you. I have important questions to ask." Glay said rapidly.

"Didn't I tell you not to look for me?" Quintin said sounding upset. He then walks to the house

"Please, Dr. Filmann I need your help." Glay begs, following Filmann to the house.

"You don't understand!" Filmann

When they get close to the house, in turns out, Filmann is only using an illusion outside to show that it is a house. But when they get 4 meters close, it shows the truth and it's a big space ship.

Glay stopped walking and looked around. Surprised of how big the space ship is. It's 30x bigger than his.

Filmann cam to him and grab his arms. He pulls him into the ship.

"Just be quick and come in while no one sees you!" He said

"What do you mean while no one sees me? Are there other Orbinovians here?" He asks while being pulled inside.

When they get inside the ship, Glay looked around and sees how it looks pretty much just like the inside of a normal house but with technological devices everywhere. They're in the central part of the ship where you can only see a control area where there are monitors showing time, camera footages, desktop, and there are buttons, could be to operate the ship or something else. You can see by the number of seats in front of it that it is a one manned ship. In the middle of the area, there's something like a sofa set and a small coffee table. There are 5 more doorways in the surrounding and you can see 2 other floors above. It really is a big ship.

"This spaceship is big! How come it is single pilot?" Glay said.

"Just sit down there. Don't touch anything! I'll just put these groceries in the kitchen." Finmann said and walked his way to the kitchen.

Glay tried to wait for him to go far enough that he won't see him touching his things. When he realized that he's cleared of Finmann, he finally went to one of the doorways which says "Authorized Personnel Only".

He opens it and enters. He closed the door. It looks just like an office. There's a whiteboard with unknown mathematical formulas written. There's a hologram that shows the solar system where Earth is. There's a big rectangular desk full of paperworks and thick books. And there's a computer with a big screen showing profiles of random people.

He rushed to the computer. He views the profiles. Most profiles are of different ages from 25 to 40. They're all professionals. Doctors, Engineers, Scientists, people with multiple PHDs. Above the screen is the name of the folder: Operation Z.

"Operation Z? What's with Operation Z?"

He tried to look everywhere to know what it's about. What is the mission? What is cause? But he didn't see anything.