Chapter 19: Bring Him To Me

A day before Azi's arrival to Earth...

Azi was in a simulation mission with his fleet, being monitored by their leader. It's a plain gray room with hologram projectors, gravity customization area where they can practice moving in a customized gravitational pull, and shooting range on the left side. Right now, they're practicing how to move with a gravity lower than Earth's. While Azi's walking on the walls, he saw an officer approaching their leader.

Azi's attention went to them. He saw them whispering at each other. Then their leader walked to him and said,

"Azi, Commander Aries demands your presence in his office." He whispers.

Azi started feeling Nervous.

The officer escorted him to the conference room. He remembered going there with Glay when they were about to depart for their mission with Ciodes' moon.

The officer opened the door for him. He entered and saw Commander Aries standing alone in the big quiet white room.

The officer closed the door and left them. Azi have Commander Aries a salute and stood straight right in front of him.

"Azi... I just want you to know that I did the investigation of your case on my own." Aries said. He walked forward and passed him. Azi faced him while Aries was facing behind. "Is there anything you want to tell me?" He asked. He faced half of his face to him, waiting for his answer.

"Sir, none sir."

Aries walked close to him and looked at him seriously. He can feel him getting nervous.

"I tracked the wormholes you opened. Azi, you did something out of the orders given to you. And even worse, you broke the Space Force Act 975. You know what that means? Termination. Not just of your job. But your life."

Azi started shaking. His jaws cluttering of anger. He will be sentenced to death. And that means the end of his life and Glayden's chance to return to Earth. But he won't let that happen.

"Sir... I suppose you already found that Glayden and I-- we went to earth..." he said and looked down. "But I can explain, sir."

"What is it."

"I was forced... By Glay. He threatened me. He said that if I didn't come with him, he will terminate my life. And I know how good he is... with his performance in his missions... It scared me sir.. Because I always forget my pills." He said while his voice was shaking.

"Did you really think that I would believe your lame lies, Azi?" Aries smirks.

"Sir, I can prove you my loyalty... I... I can kill Glayden if you want." Azi said loudly, with his eyes enlarged, desperate to prove him that he's worth the trust.

Aries walked to the hologram projector on the conference table and turned it on. It showed planet Earth.

"You know, Azi... Whatever we're doing here is for the best of Orbinovus. We don't want the same mistake this world did to happen here." Aries said and points out to Earth. "The only threat Glay holds for his stay on Earth was his knowledge about Orbinovus. That humans on Earth will find out about us. And that's what we've been trying to avoid. So we can freely take people out from there and be part of us. Here in Orbinovus."

"Then send me there!! Send me on Earth, I can kill Glay. I can..."

"There's no need to do that." Aries said calmly.

Aries looked at the hologram and so did Azi. It showed a massive asteroid approaching Earth.

"What's that???" Azi freaks out and looked closer.