Chapter 20: Neuronite

"Azi!!!!" Glayden was surprised to see Azi in front of his doorstep. He gave him a tight hug and lets him inside the house.

He's wearing a spacesuit, the same as what Glay was wearing when he first came to Earth. Azi's still not saying a word. He just smiles at him.

"Why didn't you tell me you were gonna come?? You surprised me!" Glayden said with excitement. You can see in his face that he's glad to see him.

Azi tries to fight the Neuronite's and not tell anything to Glay but it just hurts him.

"Agh.." He moans in pain. He bent in pain for resisting the Neuronite.

"Hey... Are you okay?" Glay went to him and pats him on the back.

"Yeah... Yeah, it's just the shock." He said.

Glay assisted him to sit on his bed and he sat beside him.

"So... What's with the sudden visit? I mean... We planned to work on this together but you didn't tell me you were arriving today."

Azi suddenly recovered from the pain and was able to talk better.

"I came to help you. To get you out of here."

"Did you bring what we need to repair my ship?"

"No... I landed my ship in a forest near here. It's for two people. Are you ready to leave now?"

Glay couldn't answer his question... he's been thinking about alot of things. One of those is Maxee.

"I don't know, Azi. There's been changes. I've been changing." He mouthed, shakimg his head and hands on his waist.

"What do you mean?"

"I met this girl... And i'm sort of having an attachment to her. I don't wanna leave her. I can't..."

Meanwhile in Orbinovus, Aries is watching Glay through Azi's eyes. A monitor projects whatever Azi sees and hear.

"No, Glayden. Leave the girl." He utters.

Azi was confused of what Glay's talking about.

"I thought your plan was to get out of here, Glayden?"

"Yes. It was. But I met this girl and... I started feeling something for her. Love. And you know.. love can make you do things outside of your plans. Love can change you. And right now I messed up. I have to talk to her."

"Azi, we don't have time."

"What??"

A small cube that Azi's holding started making a sharp sound and blinking.

"What's that??" Glayden looked at the cube on his hands.

Azi pressed it and it projected Commander Aries' face.

"Glay..." Aries called.

Glayden felt nothing but rage His jaws clutters and his fists closed. He looks at him fiercely.

"You...." he whispers.

He grabbed a shoe from under his bed and threw it at the projection due to anger.

"Glayden, I'm here to help."

Gkayden looks at Azi looking down "What is this?" He asked with a low but tensed voice

"I found out about the truth."

"The truth??? You're the one keeping a secret here!! You and your stupid organization!" He yells.

Aries didn't mind what he said and just continued.

"I am offering you to retreat. Both of you. Return here in Orbinovus and we will sort things out."