ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

HI REEEAAADERS!!!

Thank you for sticking up until the end! I'm so happy to finish another story. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this with matching bloody researches. Chos! But seriously, you made EVERY SECOND I SPENT WRITING THISS WORTH THE WHILE. Your support means SO MUCH to me I wanna hug you. Yes i'm that clingy charrrrr.

I'd like to thank my GC on KiK Physics Help, the physics geeks who helped me with some of my questions. The Sci-Fi group on facebook Sci-Fi Writers Group who helped me with brainstorming to depict the possibilities of the future, to the readers who criticized my works before I published them here on wattpad, to my best friend who motivated me, the Facebook groups Manunula(t) and wattpadislove. to the FB page Wattpad Stories Promotion. and to you who's reading this now, thank you very very much!

I'll be revising this soon to correct my grammatical and typographical errors. Of course, I'm still looking forward to provide a good quality of story to my readers as much as I can.

I hope, you'll keep on supporting me on my upcoming stories. I hope this isnt the last time i'll see your usernames on my notification.

Again, THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH!
LOVE YOU TO ORBINOVUS AND BACK <3