Chapter 21: The Plan

Glay and Max walks to the meeting place in silence. Both of them are waiting whoever would like to initiate a conversation after another awkward thing happened again.

"So..." Glay said and looked at her. "Am I your boyfriend now?"

Maxee coughed after he said that and looked at him. "What?!" She yells and stopped walkimg, and so did Glay.

"Well.. You like me, I like you. I'm your boyfriend now." Glay stated with confidence.

"No, it's not like that, Glay." She laughs. "You don't just tell people that." She itters and pushed him while laughing.

"What?" He asked, sounding confused.

"You know, there's a process. It's called courting."

"Courting." He repeated.

"Yes, courting. You get to know her and-"

"We're already past that."

"No. It's different. When you court someone, you convince her that you are the one. That you love her." She explains. "Just search it on the internet when you get home, okay?"

Kiera's standing with Azi at the meeting spot and called Max and Glay.

"Hey, lovebirds!!!" Kiera shouted while waving at them.

Glay and Max went to them.

"It's past 10. We have classes tomorrow, dear." Kiera talked to Max and grabbed his arms.

All of them are heading the same way to the exit. Max and Kiera are together and behind them, not too far are Glay and Azi.

"How's your time with kiera?" Glay asked with a low voice to make sure they don't hear them.

"Good, good. We had fun. We rode on some crazy rides and she was holding on tight to me!" Azi told Glay.

Both of them laughed uncontrollably. The two girls looked at them suspiciously and smiled.

"So, how 'bout you and Max?"

"She said she likes me too." Glay couldn't help but smile sweetly while telling Azi that.

"Really? That's good!"

"Yeah. But she said I need to court her so I can be his boyfriend." He stated. "And, I my friend..." Glay puts his arm on Azi's shoulder and pulled him close, "Will look up on the internet to know what that thing means."

The following day, Glay woke Azi up from sleeping in a couch. He's already done preparing breakfast and buying him some clothes.

"Hey, man. Wake up. We have to go in an hour." Glay whispers while gently slapping his face.

"What??" Azi yawns and got up out of bed. "Where are we going?"

"I tried to tell you, we're going to Dr. Filmann. The other Orbinovian I met here." Glay reminded him and walked to the dinining table to prepare their food.

The sleepiness that Azi vanished when Glay told him that. SFR now knows. He can't come or else he'll hear the plan and SFR will know too.

"No..." Azi mumbles. The Neuronite acted again and triggered pain on his head. "Agh...." he moans in pain and held his head.

"Hey, are you okay?" Glay worried.

"Yeah, yeah..."

The more Azi tries to resist, the more pain he feels. It get worse and worse and he gets weaker and weaker.

Meanwhile, they made it to the lab that Filmann texted him. It's a small warehouse that was transformed into a laboratory. It's located not far from Filmann's ship in the middle of nowhere too.

A Thousand Light Year Journeyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें