☆☆AUTHOR'S NOTE☆☆

[WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE FOR THE TEASER]

OMG YOU OPENED THIS!!!
IT ONLY MEANS I CAUGHT YOUR INTEREST LOL

anyway, if you dare to step out of the common stories you usually read, and if you're open to read something new, this is for you.

I did my best to make every bit of time my readers spend for reading, worth it.

Thank you so much for choosing to read this story and I hope you'll support this 'til the end.

I started writing this while I was in a not-so-good state of mind. When I was having anxiety due to things I've been going through. Writing's been my escape to the reality that I can't control.

I'd like to thank my readers, specially those who supported my story, The Traveller. Some of you messaged me on facebook and told me how much you liked my story and I AM SINCERELY GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF YOU. I remember your names, just so you know. I also spotted someone who even set the book cover of The Traveller as her DP. She inspired me to keep writing. So shoutout to you, if you're reading this toooo!!

Please don't expect my grammar to be perfect. English is not my primary language so you will probably see some grammatical errors, misused prepositions, inconsistent use of verbs/linking verbs/participles etc. Sorry na agad in advance bHiE.

Lastly, I'd like to thank these people who helped me with my story by criticizing my work:

puprixie
orchidoxx
Thei_Bubble
butterfree23stories

And to my bestfriend who've always been supportive with my stories:
Chicheya

YOU MIGHT WANNA CHECK OUT MY SISTER'S STORIES:
reginads

SHOUTOUT TO THESE PEOPLE LOOKING FOR STORIES TO READ:
Meowfri
SuhoMyKing0701
Pixeldusts

FOLLOW ME ON MY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS:
Twitter: Hey_mikay
Instagram: Hey__mikay
Facebook: facebook.com/WattpadMikaelaXXVIII

Don't forget to vote and comment if you're reading online!!
Thank you!!!! ♡♡♡