|| Prologue ||

Thank you for deciding to read this story. I hope you enjoy.

----

Warning. This story contains cursing and possibly triggering themes (such as murder, violence, abuse, and manipulation) along with spoilers for Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc.

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(L/n)=(Last/name)

>Edited<

{Word Count: 444}

----

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

The substantial high school was taller than any buildings in the lively, urban area. It was almost as though the school was located at the center of the world. 

Hope's Peak Academy.

It brought in elite students from almost every sort of field imaginable. It was a government-funded school of absolute privilege.

Some people said that if you came to this school and graduated, you'd be set for life. Only the best could work here at this school, so consider yourself lucky if you even got to go inside of it. It was built to raise hope in the nation's future; which made Hope's Peak a suitable name.

In order to attend this refined school, you must have two things. Number one, you had to already be in high school. Number two, you must had been the very best at what you did. Not just any ordinary student could attend Hope's Peak Academy; the only way in was if you were selected by the school itself.

Standing there at the gate of an elite school filled with all sorts of astounding, ultimate students was me.

My name is (Y/n) (L/n). My ultimate is "Ultimate Actress." Although I had average grades, looks, and personality, I made it into this school with just my talent alone. Many thought I wouldn't be the type to be attending such a prestigious academy, yet there I was. I had been casted in many films ever since I was a child; some even claimed my acting talent was too good for my age. I suppose I am just really great at acting out whichever role is assigned to me. 

Here I am, standing in front of Hope's Peak Academy once again. I had been attending the academy for a while now. Luckily, I wasn't completely alone. My best friend, Junko Enoshima, also attended this school under the title of "Ultimate Fashionista." I was aware she had a twin sister, Mukuro, but she was often silent and never talked to me.

The two of us often talked to each other, talking about anything that came to mind. Junko always spoke about despair, which somehow interested me a tad bit. It was mostly the way she spoke about it that made me interested.

Anyway, here I was again, standing at the gates of Hope's Peak Academy. I took a step forward towards the school, only to have the path ahead warp into an odd state. Everything was twisted and warped, not clear at all.

Before I knew it, everything went black. That was how it all began.

That's how The Worst, Most Despair-Inducing Incident in the History of Mankind started.

----

Hello, everyone. It's the author, Michi. Thank you for deciding to read this fanfiction! I know the prologue was sort of short, but bear with me here! hehe...get it? Bear...and this is a Mono- ...nevermind...

I hope all of you enjoyed this!

I apologize for any mistakes made.

I will try my best to update as soon as I am able!

Comment who your favorite Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc character is!

Do not re-upload my work or use it in anyway without my permission.

I do not own Danganronpa or any of the characters. I do not own the artwork used unless stated otherwise.

Stay safe and have a lovely day

-Michi ^^