« 2 »

~☽︎~

~☽︎~

Jisung didn't expect to sit in the university bathroom in one of the stalls crying his heart out.

And he didn't needed the confirmation with this dumb plastic thingy in his hands.

It was just two days ago when he was watching a documentary on his phone again when he stumbled across one about the development of embryos from humans and different animals.

A strange feeling had started to spread in his tummy when he listened carefully to some of the symptoms the expecting person or animal showed before the growing baby was physically noticeable.

He somewhat felt exposed,
the irregular nausea,
the headaches, his daily desire of smelling Minho's used socks and banana bread with mustard.

He instantly searched up a bit more about pregnancy, the symptoms and came to the conclusion that the result of being pregnant was often a baby.

He also decided that he would go to the pharmacy the next day to get a pregnancy test, just to make sure.

But he couldn't be expecting a baby. Or could he?

Banana bread with mustard is something normal, isn't it?

And Minho's feet just smell nice,
that's nothing to be concerned about.

Yeah, this was the story behind how Jisung ended up crying in the toilet cabinet.

~☽︎~

A soft knock on the door made him look up and try to stop his heart-breaking sobs.
He sniffled softly and furiously wiped his remaining tears away with his sweater paws before he answered with a small
'yes'?

"Are you alright in there?
I heard you crying?"

A soothing voice said,
the tone laced with concern.

"Yeah I am-
I'm fine."

"Are you sure?
Are you hurt?"

Jisung just shook his head softly until he noticed that the person on the other side of the door couldn't see him.

"No."

The tall black haired boy in front of the cabinet sighed softly.

"I know you probably don't know me and that you don't trust me but could you let me in?
My name is Hyunjin and I'd like to help you. I promise I won't harm you or anything."

Taking a deep breath Jisung stood up after he had hid the pregnancy test in his pocket and opened the door a bit to face the other boy.

Hyunjin was definitely much taller than him, black hair with a mullet
(levanter era), a cream colored sweater covering his slender frame and a sympathic smile on his face.

The smaller boy looked up at him with big teary eyes making Hyunjin wonder what made the little one so upset.

"So, will you let me in?"

Jisung just nodded wordlessly and stepped aside to make room for the taller.

While the squirrel like male sat down on the closed toilet lid,
his legs hugged to his chest,
Hyunjin leaned against the now closed door watching the tiny boy in front of him.

"I think we're alone in here.
Classes already started twenty minutes ago."

"Okay I uh-"

the younger stammered, trying to find his words.
Also he wasn't sure if he could trust Hyunjin so easily, they knew each other for barely ten minutes for God's sake.

The older must have noticed what Jisung thought about and knelt down in front of him so he could look into the younger's eyes properly.

"Okay.
You already know my name is Hyunjin.
I'm 21 years old and I have a boyfriend, Kim Seungmin.
I'm majoring in arts and I like Cafe dates. And I love my dog Kkami."

"Y-you have a dog?"

"Yeah. But he's staying at my parent's house. I miss him a lot"

Hyunjin sighed, making Jisung pout. The older must really love his dog.

"What about you?"

With a long sigh the small boy just buried his face back into his knees.

"I'm Jisung, 20 years old and I'm majoring in musics.
I like wearing cute things and I don't have any friends at all.
And yeah.. I'm pregnant."

"You too?
Eh I mean- You what?
Are you sure?"

Jisung just nodded silently and showed Hyunjin the positive pregnancy test.

"And- And who's the father?
I mean, do you have a boyfriend?"

"I.. I do.
But he forbids me to tell anyone.
But yes, he's the uhm.. The father."

The older frowned at that,
who would forbid his lover to tell anyone about their relationship?

"B-but if you don't mind me asking, why did you say 'you too'?
Who's pregnant as well?"

Should he tell him?

Seungmin could get mad at him.

But Jisung had already opened up to Hyunjin about his biggest secret,
so it should be fine, right?

Something made the older boy trust the sniffling ball in front of him, Jisung didn't look like one to spread rumors or bully people.

"My boyfriend Seungmin.
We found out four weeks ago."

~☽︎~