« 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 »

~☽︎~

~☽︎~

"Oh my, she's so adorable"

Jisung cooed as he looked up at Hyunjin and Seungmin with sparkling eyes, his thumb still stroking over the tiny girl's fingers that were wrapped around his index finger.

"She looks a lot like her daddy,
right little pumpkin?"

The blonde smiled widely at the baby in his arms, the new Hwang baby indeed looked a lot like Hyunjin.

And she was really cute,
making everyone fall in love with
her the moment they lay their eyes on the little girl.

It's been three days since baby Lia came to the world, exactly six days after Junseo's fourth birthday.

To everyone's relief the birth was much easier for Seungmin than Ari's although she was almost as big as him when he was born.

And as already expected,
Ari was practically enchanted after
finally meeting his little sister for
the first time.

Minho was just watching them silently, his son curled up on his lap and a smile on his face seeing his boyfriend rocking the new baby in his arms with sparkling eyes.

Even after two years of their little talk late at night, Jisung's heart was still aching for another baby of his own and Minho knew that too well.

It was not like he himself didn't want another child with his boyfriend,
it was just difficult.

And a new baby meant changing priorities, both parents weren't sure if Junseo would take that well.

He still needed more care, attention and affection than other kids so the possibility that he'd feel neglected or unloved was high.

Lia began to whimper softly,
wanting to be held by her parents again and Hyunjin just chuckled and took her from Jisung, kissing her forehead softly.

Meanwhile Seungmin had gone into the kitchen to get the tea and cookies,
placing them on the coffee table.

Ari immediately took a cookie,
stuffing it in his mouth making his papa give him a warning look because he knew he had to ask first and also he shouldn't eat too many because of all the sugar.

Junseo didn't budge, still quietly resting in his daddy's embrace and listening to the other's chatting.

Lia was already sleeping again in her little white bassinet beside the couch where Seungmin could have an eye on her but she was actually a very unproblematic baby, only fuzzing when she was either hungry, her diaper dirty very or she was sleepy.