« 34 »

~☽︎~

~☽︎~

Jisung was standing in front of their full body mirror in their bathroom only in his pastel blue pajama pants.

His hair was a mess telling that he just left his warm comfortable spot in their bed beside his boyfriend minutes ago.

Although his sleepiness was still very obvious, his puffy face and his droopy eyes, he was frowning.

The reason was the big ugly scar about five centimeters under his navel, so red and fleshy,
Jisung hated it.

He traced his finger over the strange feeling skin, cringing at the length of the old wound.

Even if it reminded him of the birth of his son, it also brought back the memories of the unbearable pain,
his big fear of losing his baby and his near death experience.

He hated the scar.

It was ugly and the memories were ugly too.

Adding to that,
Jisung hadn't been able to work on his body shape after the birth because he had to rest.

His body was not only weak from the surgery but also from the weeks of being in coma.

The blonde had already been busy enough to regain his normal muscles to walk on his own.

That's why he was still a bit chubby on his tummy area, the loose skin that was once stretched out from carrying his son in his belly not back in the old shape.

It didn't help Jisung to feel better and prettier in his own body at all.

He was glad that he at least had been able to save his skin from stretch marks, the tons of lotion and oils he had put on his belly while being pregnant had surely helped.

His train of thoughts got interrupted when two arms were wrapped around his tiny waist,
two big warm hands taking his small ones away from the scar.

Minho pressed gentle kisses on his boyfriend's bare shoulder over his neck up to his temple,
his thumbs gently caressing the backs of the younger's tiny hands.

"Stop that Sungie,
I know what you're thinking."

"I'm sorry"

Jisung sighed softly closing his eyes.

"What are you sorry for, love?"