« 24 »

~☽︎~

~☽︎~

"You're literally so cute,
how is that possible?"

Seungmin cooed and gently caressed the baby's little fluff of hair making the other three smile widely.

The brunette was sitting beside Jisung's bed on one of the plastic chairs, little Junseo resting on his upper body practically sitting on top of Seungmin's round belly.

Since the infant was tiny and not heavy at all, it wasn't dangerous or anything for the unborn although they made it clear that they didn't absolutely love that Junseo was technically on top of them.

Whenever Seungmin's and Hyunjin's baby would poke their tiny feet against Junseo's little butt,
the tiny boy would whine softly which was actually really cute to witness.

"Seungminnie?
You're due soon, right?"

"Yeah in two weeks actually.
But honestly I think the little one will come sooner.
They're a big baby so I don't think it's comfortable to stay in there for too long, it's getting uncomfortable not only for me.
But let's see"

Seungmin smiled softly.

Junseo was slowly getting hungry and squirmed in the brunette's hold,
a soft whine escaping him as he balled his tiny hands into fists.

"Oh bubby, are you hungry?"

Jisung cooed and looked up at Minho who gently took Junseo from Seungmin.

He sat down beside Jisung on the hospital bed, the younger already making grabby hands to hold his bubby with sparkling eyes.

Minho watched Jisung and his son with fond eyes, the love the younger had for their bubby was indescribable and it was so beautiful to see.

Even Seungmin and Hyunjin watched them silently, a warm feeling spreading through their chests seeing Jisung and Junseo like this.

After all that had happened,
after all that they had been through.

It was just so amazing to see the small family happy, healthy and back together.

Minho gave Jisung the bottle with warm milk he had prepared for his son and Junseo immediately drank eagerly when his mommy gave him the yummy milk.

He was making small noises of pure comfort, almost like a tiny purring kitten which was absolutely adorable.

Sitting down beside Jisung,
Minho gently caressed the tiny baby's soft cheekie and blushed when Jisung leaned against the blue-haired boy, his head resting on the other's shoulder.

Seungmin snickered quietly and secretly took his phone out to capture the cute moment.

They really looked like a complete and happy family.

"So Jisungie, have the doctors said anything yet when you'll be able to leave?"

"Probably next week but I hope I can be discharged earlier,
I want to go home with my bubby."

The boy smiled softly and pecked Junseo's chubby cheekie a few times when the baby finished his bottle of milk.

"Are you excited to live in the apartment?
It's really beautiful,
Minho gave his best to make everything pretty and cozy"

Hyunjin said and gave Minho a reassuring smile.

Jisung just nodded excitedly,
his half blonde locks bouncing on his head.

"Of course I am.
I look forward to live together with my family."

~☽︎~

Just a small filler chapter uwu

Btw are there some people here who are into horror games?
I need someone to fawn over Little Nightmares 2, the story line and the graphics are just so fucking amazing, I can't-