« 22 »

~☽︎~

~☽︎~

5:12am

Minho couldn't make out what
exactly had woken him up,
his ringing phone or Junseo's cries.

Probably the second one,
the blue-haired boy had gotten a sensitive hearing when it came to his son, he woke up very fast when the little boy started crying.

Groaning softly,
Minho left his warm bed and went over to the white crib to pick up his tiny son.

"Hey bubby.
Why are you up, hm?
Was the phone disturbing my little prince's sleep?"

He gently wiped Junseo's tears away and pecked the baby's little head a few times.

Rocking him in his arms to calm him down, he walked over to his bedside table to pick up his phone which was ringing again.

"Hello?"

"Hello Mr. Lee,
here's Seoul National University Hospital, nurse Hyejin speaking.
I just wanted to inform you that Mr. Han woke up half an hour ago.

The doctors made their checks so you can come see him if you want.
He had requested to see you."

"I-
Oh my God.
Thank you so much,
we're on our way."

And with that he ended the call, threw his phone on the bed and raised Junseo over his head to pepper the baby's face with kisses.

"Mommy is awake bubby,
isn't that amazing?"

he laughed happily as he hugged Junseo close to his chest.

"Let's change and go there fastly, hm? He must be so excited to see you~"

Minho tried to suppress his excitement and nervousness as he changed his son into a cozy blue romper with little piggies on it,
one Jisung had bought for Junseo.

Deciding that changing his own clothes would take too long,
Minho grabbed the bag with Junseo's necessary things, his leather jacket and picked up his son to rush to his car.

He placed the little boy in the baby car seat and made sure that the seat belt was fastened.

After giving his bubby a gentle kiss on the forehead, he went over to the driver's side and got into the black car.

The whole ride to the hospital Minho was smiling like a maniac and cooing at his baby whenever they reached a red light.