« 7 »

~☽︎~

~☽︎~

The ride back to their dorms was quiet, Hyunjin and Seungmin didn't feel like chatting and being happy about their baby right in front of an extremely worried Jisung.

The blonde boy was far away with his thoughts staring out of the window. His tiny hands were resting on his tummy, afraid that if he would take them away, his little bubby would disappear.

He didn't even wish for a baby and now that he's happy with having one, it'll eventually get taken away from him so soon?

Why was the world so cruel?
Bubby did nothing wrong, why should it get punished like this?

"Jisung?"

"Hm?"

"We're here.
Should we walk you to your dorm?"

Seungmin voiced out as he watched his new friend with worried eyes.

But the blonde just shook his head softly and left the car without another word.

But before he was able to start his walk, a light tug on his sleeve made him turn around.

He got a bit startled from the sudden hug he got from Seungmin but nevertheless melted into the warm and comforting embrace of the slightly older.

"It'll be okay,
we're here with you and we'll help you as much as we can.
That's what friends are there for, right?"

Overwhelmed by the sudden feeling of being loved, Jisung couldn't help but tear up as he buried his face in Seungmin's shoulder.

Hyunjin stood beside his friend and boyfriend watching them with a soft smile.

Seungmin didn't trust and open up to people easily which is why Hyunjin felt so happy seeing his new friend and boyfriend getting along quite well.

Especially since they're both going through a lot of changes with the babies and it was great that they could experience it together.

"We'll pick you up on Friday for your check-up, okay?"

Nodding softly Jisung wiped his tears away from his face with his sweater paws and forced a tiny smile on his face.

"Bye Jisungie~
Text us or give us a call when you want to talk or just need company.
Or if anything is wrong of course!"

And with that Seungmin and Hyunjin disappeared in their dorm building leaving Jisung alone on the street.

With a huff he took his bag and started his walk back home.

The chilly September air gave him goosebumps, now that the sun was setting it had gotten cold outside.

Only a few  more days left until his birthday, he wondered what Minho would gift him.

Jisung himself had thought about getting a small tattoo for his birthday but now that he needed all his money for his bubby, he'll probably postpone that.

Also is it good to risk a skin infection? Not in his critical state. 

~☽︎~

Poison love is such a great song ㅠ~ㅠ