« 32 »

~☽︎~

~☽︎~

"Jinnie?
Can you get the pup,
I already prepared his bath"

Seungmin called for his boyfriend,
his hand in the warm water of the little bathtub feeling if it was not too hot nor too cold for Ari.

It was time for the little boy's bath and you could say that he hated nothing more than bathing.

"Sure Minnie!"

While waiting for Hyunjin to appear with their son, Seungmin got all the lotions, towels and fresh clothes for his little boy.

The loud squealing and a happy bark from Kkami was telling the brunette that they should be here in the matter of seconds.

And indeed the little dog came rushed into the bathroom with an excitingly wagging tail followed by Hyunjin with a very awake Ari in his arms.

At the sight of his papa the little boy squeaked happily but his sunshine face turned into an upset one faster than anything else at the sight of the filled bathtub.

"Ari~
Don't look at me like that,
you have to get washed from time to time.
Else you'd be a little stinky puppy, right?"

Seungmin cooed as he took
his son from his boyfriend,
pressing a few kisses on the baby's forehead.

But the small boy didn't look very convinced, his eyes were still wide open and glassy from unshed tears as he looked helplessly at his daddy.

The brunette carefully started to undress his son, gently guiding his little arms and legs out of his onesie.

Ari whined unhappily and kicked his legs in frustration, doing everything he was capable of to keep his papa from putting him even near the water.

As Seungmin picked up the now completely naked little boy,
Ari started to cry as a heartbreaking scream escaped him.

He desperately made grabby hands towards Hyunjin who was sitting on the other side of the little bathtub,
his young mind actually believing in the good of the world and that his daddy would save him from the torturing bathing procedure.

"Sorry pup but daddy won't help you, he'll actually help me wash you"

Seungmin chuckled and gently placed the squirming baby in the water being careful with his head.

Ari was whining all the time,
his little arms always raised up in the air in hope that someone would finally pick him up.

Tears were rolling down his cheekies but his parents did their best to wipe and kiss them away.

"Aww puppy~
Why do you hate bathing so much, hm?"

Hyunjin pouted similar to his son as he peppered his soft face with tiny pecks to distract him a bit meanwhile Seungmin was washing off the baby soap.

When the little boy was finally completely clean, the older picked Ari up and wrapped him into a big fluffy towel.

He cuddled him close to his chest,
the small boy finally calming down now that he was out of the scary water and in his daddy's safe warm arms.

Hyunjin gently rubbed the fluffy towel over Ari's head,
the baby blinking up cutely with his big but red eyes from all the crying.

"All clean now puppy,
was it really that bad?"

The ravenette cooed when his son grunted softly, his tiny fists only tightening his grip on his daddy's shirt.

He pressed another soft kiss on top of Ari's head as he continued the rubbing motion to keep the little one warm and comfy.

Seungmin reached over to caress his son's soft cheekie and chuckled when Ari whined at first until he let his papa give him some affection as well.

"He's still mad at me because you were the one who got him out of the water.
I'm a traitor in his eyes"

he giggled.

"Next time we'll change roles again, let's keep everything fair and equal."

~☽︎~

Why do I feel like I'm drowning
in stress?