« 3 »

~☽︎~

~☽︎~

"Minnie"

Hyunjin pouted as he sat beside his boyfriend who was laying emotionlessly on his bed,
countless empty tea cups on his bedside table and a heat pad resting on his tummy.

Reaching his hand out he stroked the sweaty strands of hair away from Seungmins forehead.

"Jinnie, I think I know what's wrong."

The younger whispered,
tears starting to gather in his chocolate eyes as his bottom lip started to wobble.

"Hey hey puppy,
why are you crying?
Shh I'm here, it'll be okay.
I'm here."

Hyunjin carefully took his boyfriend in his arms, the younger's head resting on his chest as he rocked them softly.

Pressing a loving kiss on his sweaty forehead, he just stayed like this, with Seungmin in his arms trying to calm the smaller down.

"If you want to,
you can tell me what's wrong. Whatever it is, it'll be okay.
Because I love you."

Seungmin just nodded,
his head hanging low as he grabbed one of Hyunjin's big hands with his small ones.

Placing Hyunjin's palm on his belly, he let out a shaky breath as the first tears rolled down his soft pale cheeks.

The thing that shocked the taller was not that his boyfriend was crying,
it was not the gesture itself.

Seungmin was a very thin boy,
his waist was so small,
ribs visible through his skin and pelvic bones poking
sticking out.

He had always struggled with his weight, his mental health issues had left their traces on the young boy's body.

But now Hyunjin's hand was rubbing a very tiny bump, barely noticeable, on Seungmin's belly.

"You're pregnant?"

"Yeah.
It's pretty obvious, isn't it?"

Somehow a small smile started to spread on Hyunjin's face.

"We're having a baby Minnie"

he whispered softly, still not completely processed the thought of what he just learned.

"But how Jinnie?"

Seungmin asked quietly.

"How do you think this will work out? We can't afford having a baby,
we didn't even finish our studies, you.. I… The baby-"

"Shh puppy, breathe.
Take a deep breath.
I promised you it'll be okay.
Because I love you and this little bean in here too."

Hyunjin rubbed the tiny bump softly as he pressed a loving kiss on Seungmin's head.

"Maybe it'll be hard but there's nothing I wouldn't do for my family."

~☽︎~

Seungjin in the building :)

(LMM is the only thing keeping me sane lately.. And Seungmin's Stay as you are cover <3)

(Nobody saw how I uploaded the wrong chapter 🙄)