« 8 »

~☽︎~

~☽︎~

Minho's black Mini stood in his parking lot so the older was obviously at home.

When Jisung opened the door,
he was greeted with an absolutely disgusting smell,
the smell of pizza.

He ran to their toilet with light speed puking everything out he had eaten the past hours.

The poor cheesecake.

"Jisung?
Ew that smells so nasty, seriously."

The younger boy just sniffled softly and leaned against the cold porcelain bowl.

"I'm sorry.
I'll- I'll clean it up immediately."

"You better.
Are you sick or something?
It's not the first time this week."

If Jisung hadn't just puked his guts out and felt miserable as fuck,
he would have found the way Minho leaned against the door frame,
his sleeveless shirt showing off his tattoos on his crossed arms, hot.

But as the younger started to gag again, Minho just scrunched his nose in disgust and left the bathroom again without another word.

At times like this Jisung felt hurt
by his boyfriend,
he really wanted someone to care about him, someone who would ask him what's wrong, rub his back while he was throwing up, make him tea or some stomach-calming soup.

But Minho couldn't even cook,
just heat up some pizza.

Wiping his mouth clean,
the small boy got up,
flushed the toilet and hurried to his room trying not to breathe too much because of the pizza smell.

He let himself flop down on his bed and grabbed his piggy plushie, nuzzling his face into the soft fabric.

"Maybe I should get bubby a piggy plushie too, that would be cute.
I think they would like it."

His hand went into the pocket of his shorts pulling out a folded piece of paper.

Unfolding the small piece,
Jisung's lips curled into a smile seeing the tiny bean on the ultrasound picture.

He traced his fingertip over the outline of his baby, wondering if he or she would take more after him or Minho.

Either way, he would love his little bubby more than anything.

~☽︎~

Short boring chapter, I'm sorry.
Next chapter will be more interesting and definitely longer, I promise ︎♡︎