« 20 »

~☽︎~

~☽︎~

Minho was sitting beside Jisung's hospital bed, his hands holding onto the younger's tiny cold one.
He was humming softly,
the same song he also sang to Junseo.

If Jisung could hear him,
there was probably nothing more soothing than to hear this familiar song.

Today Seungmin and Hyunjin would come for a visit, that's why Minho was already waiting here.

He just wanted to have an hour alone with the boy to tell Jisung how Junseo was.

That the little boy was growing healthily and that the doctor said they could probably remove the last tube, the oxygen tube,
next week.

Two weeks had passed since their son came to the world but in contrast to Junseo, Jisung wasn't doing any better since that day.

He had lost all the additional baby weight, his once chubby round cheeks had sunken in and his hands were so cold.

A knock on the door pulled Minho out of his train of thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"Hello Minho"

Seungmin and Hyunjin greeted him as they entered the room.
After Seungmin had sat down on the only other free chair with a huff, Hyunjin standing behind him to massage his shoulders,
Minho coughed softly.

"And?
How are you?"

"We're fine,
the apartment is finally completely finished, only Jisung's room is empty. I'm just so glad that all this moving and packing is over now.
And the little one is doing well too."

"Ah about Jisung's room.
I was considering buying an apartment.
Junseo is doing great so maybe I can take him home in two weeks and I can't just bring him to the dorm room.

Besides that I promised Jisung that we'd live together like a real family. You know, once he wakes up."

The last sentence was followed by heavy silence.

No one said it but everyone thought it.

If Jisung ever wakes up.

But Minho didn't give up that easily, he believed in Jisung.

The younger couldn't just leave them now that Junseo was here and doing well and Minho was finally doing his job as a good father.

𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐬 || 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐢𝐧On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara