« 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 »

~☽︎~

~☽︎~

Small snowflakes were
making their way down through
the cold winter air, a thin white layer covering the streets and roofs like a fluffy blanket.

Hyunjin was just stepping out of the apartment complex where Jisung and Minho lived, he had dropped Ari there so Junseo and he could have their long-awaited play date.

The ravenette cringed at the freezing coldness and tightened the scarf around his neck as he buried his hands in his coat pockets and started to walk towards his car.

As he finally opened the door
and sat down on the driver's seat,
his phone suddenly buzzed.

'Jinnie~
Did you bring the pup to Jisung's already?
How could you let me wake up all alone without my favorite people? :(('

He chuckled softly at his boyfriend's message, Seungmin was just too cute.

Especially when he was sleepy and in need of cuddles.

'Sorry my love but Ari was already up for an hour and Jisung told me I could bring him over earlier.
You were sleeping so peacefully,
I just couldn't bring myself to
wake you up.
I'm coming home now <3'

And with that he put his phone back into his pocket because that's the only right thing to do when you drive a car.

Starting the engine he maneuvered the black BMW out of the parking lot and made his way home, more and more snowflakes falling down on his windscreen as the sky got darker from the clouds.

The forecast indeed had said that it'll snow again but that much?

Hyunjin had plans for today and he wouldn't let the weather ruin that although he was slightly concerned,
nobody wanted to risk getting a cold if it's avoidable.

Once he reached home and took off his outerwear, he sighed happily as the warmth embraced him,
a small smile finding its way on his face seeing Kkami sleeping in front of the big window.

The little dog was also happy to have a peaceful nap from time to time,
Ari surely kept his whole family in action once he was up so the silence in the apartment felt very unfamiliar.

"Jinnie?"

came a faint call from their bedroom.

"Yes Minnie, I'm home~"

Entering their bedroom he cooed silently when his sleepy boyfriend smiled tiredly at him, his brown fluffy hair tousled in every direction.