« 28 »

~☽︎~

~☽︎~

Hwang Ari.

Born on the 12th of March at 2:08am.

The little boy was a beauty,
just like his parents.

Almond-shaped eyes like Seungmin's, a cute little nose and soft plump lips like his daddy.

And he was big,
not a tiny bean like Junseo.

When Seungmin woke up later that day, around 9am, Hyunjin was sitting beside his bed on one of the plastic chairs, rocking his son in his arms.

He was watching the sleeping baby with sparkling eyes,
his whole face screaming softness
and pride of being the father of this little human he and his boyfriend had created.

When Seungmin laid his eyes on Ari, there were two thoughts filling his head.

Firstly, he was so beautiful.

He already loved the little boy more than anything and swore to himself that he'd never ever let anyone hurt his beautiful son.

Secondly,
how the fluff did Ari fit in his tummy?

Was he that fat when he was pregnant?

He was aware of the fact that he hadn't been tiny and cute and round like Jisung but Ari was big.

So he must have looked like a whale.

Good thing this whole pregnancy problems won't bother him anymore, they were parents now.

For 6 hours already.

And they really couldn't be happier.

Hyunjin looked up from his son to meet Seungmin's gaze, a wide smile on his face and his eyes shining.

"Good morning papa"

he smiled,
making Seungmin smile too.

"Good morning daddy."

Just then Ari began to wake up,
a big yawn escaping him and his eyes fluttering open.

He looked up at his daddy and Hyunjin felt like he was staring in Seungmin's eyes.

These chocolate-colored orbs, sparkling like tiny thousand stars and Hyunjin had never felt more important than when he looked in these eyes.

He had never seen so much innocence in someone's eyes,
so much love.

Only in Seungmin's.

"Jinnie?"

"Yes my love?"

"Can I hold him?"

The brunette asked quietly,
his gaze never leaving his son.

"Of course.
Let me help you up."

Hyunjin carefully put Ari back into the baby bassinet although the little boy started so whine the moment his father let go of him.

"Just a few seconds pup,
let me help your papa and then you can cuddle with him"

he cooed and pecked the baby's forehead softly.

He then made his way to Seungmin and wrapped his arm around his boyfriend's shoulder.

The younger hissed softly when Hyunjin helped him into a sitting position, his whole body still sore from the birth.

"You okay?"

the older asked,
his hand gently cupping his boyfriend's cheek.

Seungmin nodded,
giving Hyunjin a reassuring smile and leaned forward to peck the older's lips.

Hyunjin hummed softly against the younger's lips, breaking the kiss with a chuckle when Ari let out another unhappy whine.

"Such an impatient boy you are, hm?"

The oldest cooed after he had returned to his son's bassinet,
picking up the baby in his arms.

Ari immediately calmed down, blinking up innocently at his daddy as if he didn't just throw the first little tantrum in his life.

Hyunjin sat down beside his boyfriend and carefully handed their son over to Seungmin whose eyes immediately started to sparkle with unshed tears, an indescribable feeling overcoming him.

"Hey little puppy"

he smiled down at his son,
tears of happiness rolling down his cheeks.

Ari watched his parents with big eyes and both Seungmin and Hyunjin were so in love with their son.

The older reached out and gently stroked the baby's cheek with his index finger, chuckling when the little one yawned cutely again.

"Oh my, you are so cute."

~☽︎~

I love Ari 🥺✨

(Still waiting for ma puppy)