« 25 »

~☽︎~

~☽︎~

For the first time in months it finally seemed like everything was okay.

It felt like spring,
the first flowers starting to bloom after the long dark winter period.

Jisung was recovering well,
Junseo was enjoying getting pampered by his daddy at its fullest and Minho was glad that Jisung was finally at home with them.

Of course he made sure that the smaller didn't have to lift his finger for anything.

Jisung should recover and recover only.

It wasn't like he was complaining about it, laying on the couch all day cuddling his bubby was his favorite thing to do after all.

And Minho would of course pamper Jisung too, he really tried his best to even cook decent healthy meals.

They weren't like Seungmin's who just tasted like home but the blue-haired tried his best and Jisung appreciated that a lot.

It was as if Minho was a completely different person.

The once so cold and rude boy who only cared about himself was now standing in the kitchen with a red kitty apron wrapped around his waist, whistling Junseo's lullaby while studying a new chicken broth recipe in the book Jisung's mother had given him.

To say that Jisung fell in love on a whole different level was very much the truth.

Junseo was indeed a miracle in many different ways, a small prince who managed to melt the cold Lee Minho's icy heart.

But who could resist the little boy though?

Especially now that he had gained more weight and grew over the past weeks, some of his mommy's features started to get visible.

There was a tiny mole on his cheek and his cheekies had gotten really chubby.

He wasn't safe anymore.

When Junseo was with his dad,
Minho was practically doing nothing else than smooching his son's soft cheekies over and over again.

This was a whole new kind of drug and both Jisung and Minho were addicts.

While the older was still in the kitchen preparing their dinner,
Jisung was watching his son sleeping with heart eyes beside him on the couch.

Minho had bought their bubby a piggy plushie the day before he had brought him home so that he could have something that he could hold at night.

Because Jisung's piggy had stayed with Minho during the night, hugged close to the male's chest.

So now Junseo was holding onto the stuffed pig's ear with his tiny hand, his lips parted as he breathed in and out softly.

Jisung gently stroked over his baby's soft cheekie, the smile never leaving his face as Junseo slightly opened and closed his little fists in his sleep.

From time to time he whined softly and kicked his tiny legs or purred a bit in comfort.

He was dreaming and both his parents were often very curious about what their bubby was dreaming to make such cute noises,
it was just too adorable to witness.

"Minho?"

The younger asked quietly,
trying not to disturb his baby's sleep.

"Mhm?"

"Do you think Seungmin's and Hyunjin's baby will come this week?"

Seungmin was 39 weeks pregnant already and his baby was still not doing any attempts of coming soon.

The unborn had dropped over the last week which was actually a sign that the birth was near.

But other than that,
being uncomfortable, feeling huge and having braxton hicks contractions every now and then, Seungmin didn't feel like giving birth anytime soon.

His guess that the baby would come earlier was obviously wrong.

Everyone was excitedly waiting for the unborn but apparently the baby wanted to make sure that everyone was really excited enough for their appearance.

Hyunjin somehow found it funny.

Technically their child was older than Junseo but since Junseo was born much earlier and their baby was taking their time,
the age gap would be exactly the other way around than anyone had expected.

"I think it'll come this week.
I'm sure about that."

Jisung just nodded and started to caress his son's soft cheekie again,
his lips curled into a smile when the little boy purred softly.

Maybe Junseo's playmate would be born this week, who knows. 

~☽︎~

El Dorado by EXO was the first kpop song I heard...
It was on a plane ride to Cambodia uwu

(I wanna squish)