« 29 »

~☽︎~

~☽︎~

Jisung knocked softly on the grey hospital door, Minho's arm wrapped around his waist to support the still recovering boy.

In the blue haired male's other
hand was the baby carrier with the sleeping little Junseo.

The tiny boy was clutching onto his piggy plushie, his small hands balled into fists.

This morning when Jisung had woken up, Minho was already awake and had seen Hyunjin's newest messages.

The best news of the day,
definitely. 

Say hi to Ari :) 

Say hi to Ari :) 

When he had told the younger,
Jisung immediately beamed like the sun, an absolutely blinding smile on his face.

He had been so excited about Seungmin's and Hyunjin's baby and now he was finally here.

And he was so so cute.

Jisung had cooed so loud over the picture that he had accidentally woken up his own baby, Junseo whining unhappily at the disturbing noise.

But how could the little boy know that it was his playmate's birthday today?

Of course Minho being the good dad he was, picked his bubby up and gave him all the cuddles and kissies it needed to calm the little prince down.

They changed faster than ever and made their way to the hospital,
Jisung hopping excitedly on his seat the whole ride and gifting Minho a big gummy smile whenever the older gave him a questioning look.

Only when they entered Seungmin's and Hyunjin's room, he quieted down, his big chocolate eyes sparkling at the sight of the baby in Seungmin's arms.

Hyunjin gifted Minho a soft smile,
his own hand never leaving its place where he was caressing his sleeping son's tiny foot.

His fingers were wandering over the tiny toes, Ari curling them up every now and then as he slept peacefully.

Jisung carefully waddled over to the other side of the brunette's bed to get a better look of the newborn,
his smile only widening when Seungmin looked up at him with such a proud and happy face.

Meanwhile Minho had picked up his own little boy out of the baby carrier, Junseo had woken up again and had grunted softly, wanting his parents' attentio.

He rocked his bubby gently in his arms, pressing soft kisses on his little head until he heard the adorable little purrs again.

It was only when he looked up at the other four again, he noticed the scars on Seungmin's arm.

He had never seen them before and now that he thought about it,
the brunette boy had always worn long-sleeved clothes.

But now they were on full display, some lighter and almost fading,
some a pink or red color.

Some were thin and almost unnoticeable but others were fleshy and dark, especially one on the boy's wrist.

He unconsciously hugged Junseo a bit closer to his chest, his heart aching at the thought of what Seungmin must have been through.

It was a gift that he was here with them, with his healthy child in his arms and a boyfriend who loved him more than anything.

Minho was sure about that.

He had never seen a stronger love between two people than Seungmin and Hyunjin.

They were just meant to be.

They were soulmates. 

~☽︎~

I won't update for a while.
There aren't that much chapters left so I'll finish the last chapters without stressing myself and update once everything is done :)