« 31 »

~☽︎~

~☽︎~

Junseo and Ari were practically inseparable the moment they met each other for the first time.

When Jisung and Minho visited Seungmin and Hyunjin or the other way around, they had often laid their babies beside each other,
letting them nap together.

It was safe to say that there was definitely nothing more precious
than these two boys sleeping,
tiny Junseo resting beside the one head taller Ari.

Junseo was actually always holding the younger's hand in his sleep,
his other hand clutching onto his piggy plushie as always.

Once one of them woke up,
he wouldn't cry or fuss around,
he'd just lay there quietly holding onto the other's hand waiting patiently for the other to wake up as well.

It was just too adorable.

Whenever they saw each other, Junseo was always the first one to make grabby hands towards the younger, Ari still too young to understand what was going on.

But once he was beside his friend,
he never complained.

Only when someone dared to seperate them.

It often took many tears and heartbreaking wails from the small boys once the families had to leave, especially tiny Junseo not wanting to leave his Ari.

And this didn't change even one bit
as the two boys got older.

They'd squeal loudly,
play together, share their toys, plushies, even their pacifiers.

Even when Seungmin and Jisung would sit beside each other on the couch feeding their kids,
the little boys always make sure to have some kind of physical contact.

Junseo had turned one a few weeks ago but even for his age,
he was a quiet child.

He only played with his parents,
Ari or his uncles.

Even his grandma was suspicious to him, he'd often just sit in front of her on his blanket, staring at her with big eyes as she waved one of his plushies.

And if she dared to take his piggy or lift him up, it was over.

He'd start to cry, his tiny arms desperately reaching for his daddy or mommy as if the woman had just bit him or something like that.

Minho and Jisung often felt sorry for Mrs Han, she always gave her best and was a great grandma but little Junseo just didn't like her.

Who knows why.

Ari meanwhile was as hyper and energetic as his daddy.

He'd squeal and scream in happiness about the smallest things,
just when you gave him a kiss on the cheekie.

Especially now that Kkami had moved in with them, the little boy was often busy giggling loudly at the ticklish feeling when the small dog licked his chubby cheeks.

And he loved Jisung's mom which was actually kinda funny.

Because only when Ari was sitting on her lap Junseo would actually tolerate to sit on her lap as well.

Ari's grandparents were just as great to the little boy, especially grandpapa Hwang was Ari's favorite.

Whenever they visited Hyunjin and Seungmin which didn't happen so often because they didn't live near, little Ari would screech in happiness once he spotted his grandpa.

Yeah, Ari was the total opposite of Junseo.

But both boys loved their parents and each other the most,
there was no doubt about that.

~☽︎~

I really don't know where and how to end this story, guess I'll just go with the flow and update whenever I feel like it uwu

BTW I PUBLISHED A NEW STORY
'𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 ||𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐢𝐧'

Check it out if you want uwu