« 4 »

(I forgot to mention, Jisung will call himself Mommy in this story uwu)

~☽︎~

The afternoon after Jisung had talked with Hyunjin and both had exchanged their numbers,
he returned home with a strange feeling in his tummy.

Not because of the baby,
not because of the nausea.

On one side the young boy felt happy because he just made a new friend, someone who would support him and help him because he himself was in a similar situation.

But on the other side he was scared.

What would he tell Minho?
What would the other say?
Or would he even tell Minho?
Would he keep the baby?

No.
This wasn't a question.

He might not know a thing about babies, about raising children especially at his age and maybe his situation was not optimal for having kids but even if Minho wouldn't want him, want them.
He would keep his baby.

It didn't matter what everyone else thought.

~☽︎~

"Jisung?
Pretty baby, where are you?"

Minho asked closing their dorm door and tossed his bag near their couch.

"I'm here Minho hyung"

The smaller answered as he stood in front of the stove stirring the fried rice in the pan.
Following the voice of his boyfriend, Minho appeared behind Jisung and crept his hands around the younger's waist.

He buried his face in Jisung's crook of his neck and pressed gently kisses on the soft skin.

"I'm hungry baby."

"Dinner will be ready soon,
I just need to add the green onions."

"No baby, I'm hungry for you.
Have I ever mentioned that you look even hot in a pink apron?
Because you do."

Minho ran his nose up and down Jisung's neck letting his lip ring ghost over the warm skin sending chills down the younger's spine.

Meanwhile his hands had made their way to Jisung's butt kneading the flesh firmly.

"Minho please.
C-could we eat first?
It'll get cold."

The younger turned around and pouted, big chocolate eyes staring up at Minho's honey ones.

Even though Minho would never admit it to himself, Jisung's gaze tugged on his heartstrings.

"Okay baby.
Such a good wife you are,
cooking for your husband hm?"

The taller smirked at the peachy blush that spread over the younger's fluffy cheeks.

After both had eaten,
Jisung was able to convince Minho that he felt very sick,
much to his luck the nausea had kicked in making his lie much more believable with all the puking noises coming from their bathroom.

The older had just grumbled angrily and had shoved Jisung in his room leaving the younger boy on his bed, his piggy plushie in his arms and many thoughts twirling around in his head.

It was night but Jisung couldn't sleep even though he felt dead tired.

He was surrounded by his many beloved plushies,
snuggled up under his cozy duvet but his hands were resting under his shirt on his bare belly.

"Hey bubby.
How are you in there?

You know, Mommy is scared of what your dad will say about you.
I don't think he wants a baby.

But it'll be okay, I promise.
Even if it's just us two.
I love you bubby."

~☽︎~