« 12 »

~☽︎~

~☽︎~

"Hello? Jisung?"

Seungmin asked sleepily as he answered Hyunjin's phone.

The ringing had woken him up from his light sleep and after he had seen Jisung's name as the caller,
he decided to answer.

Hyunjin was a heavy sleeper and he wouldn't get mad at his boyfriend, Jisung must have a good reason to call at 3am in the morning.

"Is this Hyunjin?"

"No here's Seungmin,
Hyunjin's boyfriend.
Who are you?
Where's Jisung?"

Seungmin could make out some shuffling in the background,
the caller was probably not alone at home in his bed like any other normal person at such an ungodly time.

"Jisung wanted me to call you two, he's in the hospital right now.
Could you…
Could you please get the baby bag from his dorm room and bring it to the Seoul National University Hospital?
The code is 4419."

Hospital?

Baby bag?

"But.. What?
It's too early,
he's due at the end of March."

"Please.
I'll wait for you in the waiting area of the surgery department."

"Surgery? Wha-"

But the other had already ended the call leaving Seungmin completely stressed and worried for his friend.

He turned around and shook Hyunjin's shoulder rather harshly so that the older would wake up fastly.

"Minnie.
Five more minutes"

Hyunjin groaned and turned around to snuggle closer to his sitting boyfriend.

"Hwang Hyunjin.
Your baby is coming."

Not even five seconds after that being said Hyunjin was sitting on the bed fully awake looking at Seungmin like a deer in headlights.

"Really?
Are you in pain?
Should I call someone?
Oh God Minnie,
we need to go to the hospital.
Do you feel like you need to push yet?"

Chuckling softly the younger pecked Hyunjin's forehead and stood up with much difficulty.

"No, I'm not.
I just needed to wake you up as
fast as possible.
But yes, we need to go to the hospital, it's Jisung."

"Huh? Jisung?
But he isn't due yet,
is something wrong?"

"I don't know,
someone called earlier and told us that he wanted us to get the baby bag from his dorm room.
It didn't sound good so we should hurry up."

Both changed into some normal clothes as fast as possible and made their way to the hospital with a small stop at Jisung's dorm.

"I wonder who the caller was to be honest. It was not Jisung obviously, maybe his room mate."

"You mean that asshole that left our Jisungie because of the baby?
I don't think he would care.
Maybe it was a nurse."

"But think about it,
the dorm was empty, he wasn't home either."

"Maybe he slept over somewhere else, he could have someone new already."

~☽︎~

I bought PuppyM and my wallet was crying-