« 35 »

~☽︎~

~☽︎~

"Daddyyy~"

Ari wailed loudly,
fat tears rolling down his soft cheeks as he hugged his puppy plushie tightly to his chest.

It was in the middle of the night, probably around 3am but the little boy had woken up completely frightened from a bad nightmare, something that happened quite often lately.

So now he was sadly crying for his parents in hope that they'd get him, hug him close and make him feel warm and safe.

"Papa!~"

It took only that for Seungmin
to sit half awake in his bed,
his son's whines very audible through the baby phone and his parent instincts going off.

He squirmed out of Hyunjin's tight grip around his waist and made his way to Ari's room.

As he opened the door,
he was greeted by his baby looking at him with big teary eyes,
the tear streaks shimmering on his cheeks and clear snot on his little nose.

"Aww Ari~
Papa's here"

Seungmin cooed and picked up the little boy who immediately wrapped his tiny arms around his papa's neck and snuggled as close as possible.

"What woke you up little pup, hm? Did you have a bad dream?"

he whispered as he rocked his son in his arms, pressing soft kisses on top of his head to calm him down.

But Ari just sniffed softly and hid his face in Seungmin's crook of his neck, his grip just tightening.

The brunette picked up his son's puppy plushie and made his way back to their bedroom where Hyunjin was still deep asleep and not aware of his son being upset.

He carefully sat down on the soft mattress and took his sweet time to hug his little pup close to his chest, Ari's breath calming down slowly as he got sleepy again in his papa's safe and warm embrace.

Seungmin ran his fingers through the boy's fluff of soft black hair gently,
his other hand still caressing Ari's little back.

"Sleep well puppy,
papa loves you"

he whispered as he laid Ari beside Hyunjin and pressed a soft kiss on the little boy's forehead.

He repeated his actions with his boyfriend, pecking the ravenette's forehead as well.

"And I love you Jinnie."

Hyunjin just sighed softly in comfort and wrapped his arms around Ari, holding his son close who snuggled closer to his daddy's warm chest almost instantly.

If there's something that loved
Ari the most beside Junseo,
it was getting cuddles from his papa and daddy.

He was really such a cuddly little boy and who were Seungmin and Hyunjin to complain about that?

Seungmin smiled softly and covered them with Hyunjin's blanket,
they were seriously just too cute.

With a last glance at his peacefully sleeping family, Seungmin laid down as well and covered himself with his duvet.

He already looked forward to waking up with his family beside him, morning cuddles are always the best.

~☽︎~

Very short because the last chapters were really long.
Only one chapter left :(