« 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 »

~☽︎~

~☽︎~

"D-daddy nooo"

Junseo whined as he tightened his grip around his father's neck,
his face buried in Minho's shoulder.

"D-don't force Junnie p-please"

he cried,
Minho's and Jisung's heart sinking at their son's cracking voice.

"But bubby, Ari is waiting for you.
Do you want to leave him all alone?"

Jisung asked worriedly as he caressed his little boy's back in a comforting manner.

Junseo turned around a bit to look at his mommy, a big pout on his face and sparkling tears glistening in his feline eyes.

"A-ari"

he whispered softly.

"Yeah bubby, he'll be very sad if you don't go, hm?"

The little boy nodded in agreement but that didn't mean he was any happier to go to the daycare.

He snuggled close to his father again,
only feeling safe and warm in his embrace.

And his mommy's of course.

"Junnie!!"

someone suddenly squealed and not even seconds later a small but very hyper Ari appeared beside Minho,
his arms wrapped around his favorite puppy plushie.

He was making grabby hands towards the older with a big smile on his face and Junseo was carefully sat down after he had told his father that he wanted to greet his friend.

Ari immediately engulfed his best friend in a tight hug,
the older cuddling as close as possible,
cuddles were just the best.

Of course the taller couldn't help but peck Junseo's chubby cheekie like he always did, they were just so addictive.

Round, chubby and so
unbelievably soft.

"Are you both ready sweeties?"

Seungmin smiled down at the two three year olds, Ari nodding in excitement meanwhile Junseo teared up again at the thought of leaving his parents and going to the other kids.

"M-mommy!"

he wailed as he ran straight into Jisung's arms who had already knelt down to wipe his baby's tears away.