Chapter 6

Yall I am writing Turpin as a total creep. Goodluck... You are the new Joanna. 

You woke in a bed which was not your own. You looked around, there was none there. You felt wobbly and sat on the bed. The room was beautifully furnished and had many different books and shelves. You had been changed out of your dress into a nightdress and you frowned. Confused. You grabbed a book, just in case you needed to hit someone. You walked toward the door and it opened to see the judge, you, of course, seeing a large man tried to wack his head, but strong fingers gripped your wrists, you dropped the book.

"I am so sorry William" you said. 

"It is fine" he said. "Sit". 

You did as he said and he sat next to you. "It may have been something you ate, but you fainted last night. I made sure that your dress was not damaged. I got one of the female servants to change you ." that final statement was a lie. He had taken you up to the room and slowly, gently taken your clothes off. His eyes lingered on your body which lay under him. Oh, how he wished to claim you. He watched you for a little while longer before slowly pulled the silk nightdress onto your body, frowning at the loss of the view.

"How can I thank you?" you ask. "You have been so kind"

"Just you being safe is good enough for me, any lesser man would have taken advantage of you" he said. You shuddered at the thought. "But you are safe my dear. Tell me. How old are you?"

"I should go soon. I don't want abuse your kindness" you murmured.  "and I am 20"

"You abusing none and nothing" Turpin said and smiled.

"I should still return home soon though" you said. "I need to get a new patron for my paintings"

Turpin frowned but nodded. "You can have breakfast and go after if you wish" Turpin said sadly.

"I would be glad for that" you said.

Breakfast came and went and Turpin accompanied you home. You waved slightly as you went into your house. You were home. The smell of paint brought you happiness as you wandered over to the kettle to make some tea. 

Turpin sat and thought. He saw no way of pulling you into his arms. He suddenly had a great idea to make you stay with him and he chuckled. Turpin was for your safety. He was doing this to keep you safe and well, to not be hurt by creeps and perverts. You may be a little scared but it was all for your wellbeing.

It was late and you were up looking at different clients who you could choose. It had been two nights since the incident and you were deciding on who you to paint. You wore your lose fitting dress. Suddenly you heard a glass shatter downstairs. You jumped. You heard quiet talking. You stood and backed away to your room. There was a way out there. You saw a man in the doorway. You screamed and ran to the window. The man grabbed you and you managed to fight him off. You flung yourself at the window and managed to get out onto the roof. You stumbled and hopped down onto the street. You saw one of the men following you and you ran and ran and ran. You knew only one person to run too.