Chapter 39

Hey besties, I have not updated since the 17th of May. I am sorry :(

You woke up with the bright sun streaming into the window. You blinked and looked around, slightly worried about where you were, but you remembered you were with William. You could feel his arms wrapped around you and his nose resting against your back. You didn't move, staying still to not wake William, and soon you fell asleep once again.

You woke with a poke to the back, you opened your eyes, confused and jumped. "Good morning" he said, wiggling his finger against you.

"Morning Will" you smirked. William rolled his eyes slightly.

"You wish to keep calling me that" he said, "But not in public, little one, okay?"

"Yeah" you said, getting up from the bed. "I understand" you added, seeing William waiting for you to confirm you understood him.

"Good" he said, walking toward you and lifting your head, kissing you. You kissed back, smiling slightly into his lips. William was already dressed while you were still in your bed clothes still. William's hand moved to your breasts, cupping them and squeezing them through the material. One thumb went to your nipple, teasing it slightly and making you groan slightly into his mouth.

William smirked, he loved how responsive and malleable you were to him and his actions, he rubbed again, going a little rougher with your sensitive nipple, this made you whimper slightly and open your mouth, allowing for Turpin to deepen the kiss by pushing his tongue into your mouth and exploring it.

Slowly he let go and smirked at you. "It is breakfast and you had better get dressed" he whispered in your ear, he licked your ear, making you shudder and your knees weak. He smirked again at the effect it put you under before withdrawing and putting the finishing touches on his outfit as you went over to the trunk and getting dressed, still reeling from his actions.

Breakfast was over and together you went for a walk along the promenade, William's arm in yours. You watched the other couples walking also, most of the women were beautiful, making you feel slightly self-conscious of yourself. You tried to ignore the beautiful women, focusing on the sea air and the ability to stretch your legs for the first time in a while. You looked up at William who was enjoying himself, loving the views of the sea.

Together you sat on an empty bench and watched the sea as the waves moved in and out. Some children sat on the beach, making sandcastles. This made you sigh and look away, instead of focusing on a group of women who had got out of the bathing machines and had stepped in the water. They wore smiling faces and their giggles could be heard as they braced the cold north sea in their bathing suits. They looked so happy, you looked up at William who was looking toward the punch and Judy act that was occurring on the promenade close to you and him.

"I would love to go swimming like you said" you said, pulling William away from watching the hand puppets.

"Of course" William said, getting up and taking your arm again. Together you walked toward a shop and William agreed that you would hire a bathing suit and go out swimming, he was also right in the fact that no men could accompany you and instead you would go with a couple of other women.

You were terribly excited and sat in the bathing machine, getting changed and feeling the machine move by the horse. Soon it stopped and you grinned, opening the door and seeing the sea at your second step. Slowly you got into the sea and gasped at how cold it was. You looked over to see the other women and walked toward them. It was such an odd feeling to be half-submerged in water.

"Hello" you said, coming toward them.

"Good afternoon" one said, "A lovely day for a swim is it not" another said.