Chapter 18

You woke to a gentle hand on the small of your back. "(y/n)?" You didn't want to face Turpin and you started to cry. "Oh no. Oh no darling" he murmured. He lifted you up in his arms and started to stroke your back. He kissed your neck and you carried on crying. He turned you around and hugged you into him, his chin resting on your head. He saw the bruise on your arm and he frowned.

"Who hurt you?" he asked.

"The nurses" you murmured, nuzzling into his chest and held your head in his hand. "I will punish them" he said. "I will take you home." you clutched at his coat and cried further. "Joanna has escaped, I must look for her, but I will take you home".

You clutched at Turpin's coat and shivered. "I got you" he kissed your head. He kept you close to him and led you out of the asylum and to the carriage, sitting you on his lap the carriage started to move and you clutched still at Turpin's chest. He stroked your hair and held you close, keeping you safe in his arms. The carriage stopped and Turpin guided you back into the house. Taking you up the stairs he took you into the bathroom. You moaned in worry, remembering how in the asylum they would put people in ice-cold or scolding baths. It didn't happen to you but you were terrified. Turpin kissed your head. "Your safe" he murmured. "I have you here"

He started to fill the bath with warm water and started to undress you from your tattered dress. There where long bruises from where the broom had struck you. Slowly he put you into the tub and cleaned and dirt and dust of your shaking body. "are you pregnant?" he asked gently.

"I don't know" you mumbled.

Turpin felt your stomach and frowned. "If you lied I wouldn't send you back" he muttered. "I'm fact I am glad you lied. I never wanted you to be touched by anyone but me"

Turpin let his fingers glide over the bruises and kissed your head. "Do you understand I never would have sanctioned this behaviour" he said. You nodded and he Sighed. "why did you leave and force me to punish you?"

"You sent the men to my house" you mumbled.

"That is a lie" he mumbled.

"I saw the documents." you said.

"I assure you" he said. "I will show you, there is no documents."

You shivered and closed your eyes, feeling the Turpin clean you.

"Never leave me again" he mumbled. "you have no idea how much pain I was in to not know where you were" You nodded and he smiled. "Thank you" he mumbled and brought you out of the bath. You rested your head against his chest and clutched to him. "Please don't let me go" you mumbled

"Never" he murmured and kissed your head. He held you for a little time longer, gently rocking you before placing you down and wiping the water off your body.  He kissed your neck and your shoulders and took you into the main room to get you changed.

"Look dear" he said, he took your hand and led you into his office. He gave you his diary and you frowned and flipped the pages. The appointment was gone. There was nothing about the robbers. You opened your eyes wider and frowned. There was nothing. You looked at the page confused and went over to the draw and went through he archive. No money paid out. You stared. You had made it all up?

You shook. He must have edited his book and taken the slip from the file.

"I have nothing to hide" Turpin said.

You bit your lip and you started to bleed onto your hands and down your chin.

"Your in a state (y/n)" Turpin mumbled. "Come on, you need to sleep off these difficulties" he picked you up and brought you to the bed, laying you down in the covers. He got into bed next to you and licked the blood from your lip.

"Be more careful" he muttered and pulled you into him. He kissed your lips and pulled you further into his him, he nibbled and sucked at your lips until you opened your mouth and allowed his tongue to search you, pulling you further into the kiss.

He let go and kissed you again before sighing and pulling you further unto him, your face in his chin. You smelt him, you had missed his smell but at the same time, it disgusted you. You didn't know how to feel. You knew that you had to be loyal or he would never forgive you again. You sighed and wrapped an arm around him. Turpin grinned at this movement and kissed your head. You were finally understanding and he loved it and he loved you.

My brother has finally found out what website I write on and he is convinced I am writing snape fanfics. It hilarious that it's his guess 😂 but he said he can't be bothered to find my account hahaha.