Chapter 27

You woke to William still in the bed, unlike the past week. His face was nuzzled into your neck, his hair brushing the font of your neck as he breathed against it, his hot breath warming you. You relaxed into his close grip and listened as William breathed gently, soon you were lulled into sleep again.

You woke again with the sun streaming into the room. William was awake and stroking your hair through his fingers.

"You look wonderful as you sleep" he said, carrying on stroking your hair. You nuzzled into his neck and rested your hands on his chest, stroking the material he had over him.

"Happy birthday my dearest" he whispered, kissing your head. "I believe it is time for breakfast"

"five more minutes?" you asked, looking up at him innocently

"As the birthday girl wishes" he said, putting his hand behind your head and keeping you close to him. You smiled, snuggling under the warm blankets.

"Perfect girl" he whispered. "Perfect for me, yes?" You nodded and he smirked, gently stroking your hair

Ten minutes passed and William let go of your head. "Time for breakfast" William murmured.

You sighed and William rolled his eyes, getting up from the bed. You slowly got up yourself and got changed into your dress and your hair as William watched you, his eyes analysing everything you did.

"Breakfast" he declared, walking out the room and downstairs. Laid on the table was your breakfast and slowly you ate it with him. You talked about music and then William led you to the sitting room, where tea was poured and William went over to a draw, taking out a little parcel and placing it on your lap.

"A gift for my sweet angel" he said.

You took it in your hands and slowly opened it, careful to not rip the paper while William watched patiently. It was two small boxes, you opened the longer one to reveal a beautiful necklace. It had a string of Emerald's, which attacked together at the back with a golden clasp. The emeralds were held to each other by a small golden beam. Each emerald was cut as octagons and encased on one side with gold which held the beam in place. You stared at the necklace, it was beautiful and must have been expensive.

"I had to immediately go out when you told me of your birthday to find the best necklace" he whispered, "Nothing but the best"

"Thank you William" you stuttered, still shook as the beautiful necklace stared up at you.

"Do you wish for me to put it on you?" he asked. You nodded and William stood, picking up the necklace gently and going behind you, brushing your neck with his fingers and attaching it together. He kissed the back of your neck and sat back down. You picked up the second box to reveal matching earrings. You put them on as William watched you, he smirked slightly. "I knew you would look beautiful with them on" he said. "However, I would prefer my fingers around that pretty neck of yours"

You went red and felt the necklace, it's angles and it's clean smooth surface. William chuckled and picked up his tea, watching you carefully.

"Would we be able to go out for a walk?" you asked.

"Well of course" William said. You smiled and William brought you up. "Let us go now"

"Wonderful" you said as William left, calling the carriage. He came back and ushered you into the carriage as it started moving. "Where are we going?" you asked William.

"Out of the city" William said. "Just a little way."

You nodded and relaxed against William as the carriage carried on along the road. Around 10 minutes later the carriage stopped and William helped you out. You were now next to the Themes, a walkway running along it. You started to walk with William along the empty path, the wind rustling through the trees and the river flowing next to you. William had your arms in his and you both walked gently along. You loved having the cool air in your face and the sun beaming down on you and him. It was such a beautiful day and you relaxed greatly, leaning your head against William's shoulder. William smiled and looked down on you with love before looking back at the pathway ahead.

Together you walked for an hour and then turned, walking back the way you came along the path. Around half way along the pathway a man jumped out, a knife held in front of him.

"Give us your money" he said, pointing his knife first at William and then at you. "Give us your money or I will shank your missus"

"I am carrying no money sir" William said, staring at the man with angry eyes.

"Don't sell me a dog" the thief shouted. "I see the jewels."

William stared at the man, angry that the knife was pointed at you, angry that this man was making a ruin of your day. In one quick motion, William advanced and smacked him in the face so hard the man fell into the deep river. You gasped, watching the man being pulled by the current.

"What a spineless coward" he muttered. "Now come along darling before we see any other imbeciles'' he grabbed your hand and pulled you along at a fast pace. You followed after him and soon you got back to the carriage. You both went in and it started going again. William turned to you and stroked your cheek gently. "Are you okay darling?" he asked. You nodded, putting your arms around him and hugging him close. "I got you little one, '' he whispered. "I got you, you are safe poppet. I am sorry that this had ruined the day." You sniffed, nuzzling into him. "I will make the day better though" he whispered. You looked up at him and Turpin caught your lips in his, tugging your hair gently as he moved his fingers through it. You sighed into him as his kisses moved down your neck. He laid you down on the seat of the carriage and carried on kissing your neck, his nose rubbing against it. William stroked your curves with his fingers, enjoying your sighing and little moans to his actions. "You make me want to ravish you right here, right now" he muttered, pulling at your dress. Your breaths increased and you grinded slightly up into him. "No teasing little one" he commanded, pressing his hips down on top of your hips, forcing you down onto the sofa. Williams' fingers went under your skirts. "Damn these dratted layers'' he muttered, finding fabric in the way of your vigina. He started to rub you, not caring that he could not get the layers off you, enjoying your whimpers and moans as he rubbed your clit tenderly. You let out a short breath and wriggled slightly and grabbed his hair. "Do you enjoy this?" he asked. You nodded, sighing and moaning quietly. "Good" he murmured. "Very good" he smirked. "I wish I could taste you" he murmured, his face going under your skirts and kissing your clothed clit, he pressed his hot tongue against the fabric, you could feel the warmth of his tongue on your clit and you moaned in happiness. "I can almost taste you" he murmured as he carried on pressing his tongue against you. His fingers returned as he kept dabbing his tongue against the fabric. You moaned, close to your orgasm. You grabbed the cushion and held it against you, breathing fast as Turpin kept stimulating you until you felt yourself orgasm. You thrust your hips upwards and moaned, holding onto the cushion and sighing, your orgasm washing over you. You came down from your high and William came up from under your skirts. "I did not get a good taste" he muttered, licking his fingers. "Damn your layers my little lady" he remarked as the carriage stopped and you both got out.

Don't sell me a dog = don't lie to me