🍋 Chapter 9

Warning: sex

Turpin pulled you up the stairs, pulling you into a room and setting you down on the bed. It was quite large, full of books. There was a large bed also. This bed was what Turpin sat you down on. "Now darling" he whispered. "Since the day I met you I wanted you. I just wanted to make that clear". Turpin started to let his fingers move to your buttons at the back of the dress. Slowly pulling each one out. "I want to take you on this bed, so no other man will ever touch you but me" he got to the final button and unhooked it. "You will enjoy this" he muttered and kissed your ear. 

You watched him as he stood you up and pulled the dress off you so it fell to the floor. He took the second layer off and the underskirt and corset. He knew what you looked like naked and he smirked again, as his eyes slowly dragged across your body. He chuckled. But you stepped back. "I thought the bibe no sex before marriage" you stuttered. 

Turpin frowned and rolled his eyes at your question. "But we are going to be married" he said, stepping forward into you. You bumped into the wall and Turpin used his body to block you between the bed and the wall. He used his finger to lift your chin, stroking the underside gently. "I don't think you need to worry about what the bible says" he muttered.  "All that matters is me and you"  he started to kiss you again and run his fingers up and down your body, sending tingles up your back. "Lay on the bed" he ordered.  You looked at him and did as he said, half frightened and half aroused. 

"I have never done this before" you stuttered. 

"Oh, good girl" he said. "Saving your innocence for me. Just sit and enjoy this okay darling?"

You nodded and laid, watching the ceiling. You felt his tongue on your clit, rubbing and sucking. You yelped in surprise and he chuckled. "Open" he commanded. You opened your mouth and a handkerchief was stuffed into it. "Don't worry, it's clean" he said and started to blow on your clit.  "For my little one I will be gentle" he said and pushed a digit into you. You moaned against his handkerchief and felt his tongue again on your clit. He smirked and carried on sucking and blowing on your clit. You felt an orgasm hit you quickly and Tuprin could sense it also.  "I will allow you to cum dearest whenever you need" You moaned, feeling a great wave of pleasure run over you. You moaned his name and he chuckled. He got up from the bed and went over to the mantlepiece, he brought back two burning long candles in their stands. You looked at him frightened. "I wouldn't hurt you Kitten" he said. He placed one on the floor and with the other blew one out, waited a couple of seconds and pushed the end with the hot wax onto your clit. You moaned loudly against the rag and shook your head in pain and pleasure. You felt Turpin needing your clit with the end of the candle and when the candle didn't feel hot anymore he picked up the second candle, blew it out and immediately pushed it against your clit. The wax was hotter and you screamed in pain, feeling your second orgasm coming over you. You shut your eyes and felt the pleasure fall onto you. 

"You managed to cope well with that didn't you" he said. "My little jezebel". You held onto the sheets and your breath was ragady, almost wavering. He zipped his fly down and slowly inserted himself in you. You moaned in pain against the rag. Tears forming in your eyes. You clamped your legs shut but Turpin forced them back open. You shook your head and clenched your eyes shut in pain. "Does this hurt little one?" Turpin asked. You nodded over and over, feeling yourself being stretched and pulled by him. He smirked and carried on pushing into you, went out almost to leaving you and then rammed your g spot. You yelled him pain as he did it over and over, taking. He was slowly and deliberately fucking you, taking his time leaving you but in speed hitting your knot inside you again. Over and over he went until your tears of pain stopped. He was rough and he loved it. You felt his dick twitch inside you and he growled in pleasure, he pulled out of you, ripped the handkerchief, pulled you off the bed and made you knell. "Suck me off" he demanded. You looked up at him and took his length in your mouth. "And don't stop looking at me"

You did as he said and sucked at his dick, using your tongue and bobbing your head back and forward, trying to take it all in. "My, my dear you are trying aren't you" he watched your eyes. "humiliating" he muttered.  Suddenly his dick started to throb and he came into your mouth, pulling out the rest of the cum went on your face.  "Lick it all up and swallow it all" he demanded. "Including that which is on the floor" You nodded and tried to pick it all up while Turpin smirked down at you. "What a cumslut" he muttered. 

When you had got it all up he smiled and picked you up. "I will run you a bath little one." he stated and pulled you into the bathroom. (Imagine that like the late 1700s had running water, I can't be asked to describe the long wait for the hot water). He turned the taps and let the water pour into the bath. He laid you down in it and began to gently wash the wax from your clit and cleaned you up. He cleaned you with such gentleness like a man would clean their doggo, taking care to wash everything and doing it ever so lightly. He still wore his whole suit but he took his jacket off so it would not get wet, rolling up his white sleeves. "Good, perfect girl" he whispered and kissed your temple. He carried on whispering sweet things into your ear, his lips almost touching your earlobe, feeling his hot breath tickle you. "You make me happy. You make me happy by letting me use you and know you". He smiled as you relaxed into the bath. He left the room for a moment and later came back with a towel. "Time to leave the bath little one"

"just 5 mins?" you asked. 

"No" he said. You pouted but Turpin ignored you and instead brought you up into the towel. He gently rubbed the water off you and waved a nighty in front of you. It was yours from home. You smiled as he pulled it over your head. "Sleep now little one and I will wake you when you are needed" you nodded as Turpin guided you to his bed and tucked you in gently. "Good night sweet angel" he murmured and kissed your head. He walked over to the door and closed it, satisfied you where know his.