Chapter 28

You and William got from the carriage, you still slightly felt your orgasm if you pressed your legs together. You and William sat down in the sitting room and a cake was placed in front of you by Lizzie. Tea was also placed and she bowed before walking out. William smirked and put his hand on your thigh. "I hope to taste you better later" he whispered, moving his hand to tucked a stray hair behind your ear. You went red and your breath hitched as William lingered, his fingers on your ear before cutting the cake and pouring the tea. You took a bite of the cake and hummed in satisfaction, it was delicious.

You finished the cake and Willam looked at you. "Poppet you have a bit of chocolate on your lip" he murmured. You dabbed your lip but William shook his head, indicating it hadn't come off. He placed his tea down and took your chin, slowly he licked the chocolate of your lip and then pulled you into a kiss. You kissed back, your tea still in one hand. William smirked, placing it down for you and then carried on kissing your lips. You both tasted of chocolate and tea, as William pulled you closer by pushing his tongue into your mouth.

He let go when you both heard a foot on the doorway. Beadle stood there awkwardly and Turpin, kissing your lips again got up and walked out of the room with him.

You took your tea again and your heart fluttered. You heard a shout and William came back in, he was seething but breathed and sat back down.

"I am sorry darling" he said. "Mr Bramford" he shot an angry look at Beadle who was littering with a guilty face at the doorway. "he forgot that today I had told him to not disturb us" he looked angrily again at Beadle.

"I am sorry sir"

"I will hear of no defense, attempt none if you are sensible." William said, putting your hand on your lap.

"Yes sir" Beadle said, quickly leaving the doorway

"I am sorry my little poppet" he murmured, storming your thighs delicately.

"It is okay" you murmured. "Today has been wonderful for I have spent time with you"

"I am so pleased" William said, picking up his tea again. "I love spending time with you" he said, kissing your temple. "You are so perfect, I cannot properly fathom it." he carried.

You went red as William brushed his pants with his hand. You could see he was hard, his trousers not masking well his semi-erect cock.

"You see how you make me feel" He said. "I could beg for you to let me use you like a little rag doll but I think you love it when you are the one begging for me to fuck your brainless."

You nodded and a smirk of pride fell upon his face and he began to rub his erection through his trousers. "Bedroom now" he hissed, pulling you up Ave dragging you upstairs, closing the door behind you he advanced like a lion, taking your neck and squeezing. "My fingers are a good necklace" he mused, pushing you to the bed.

"I was thinking of I should make you beg" he said through kisses and bites, he got on top of you and further kissed your neck. "beg like your life depended on it. However, it is your birthday so I will give you what you so desire sweet one"

"Maybe it's what you desire" you sassed, feeling brave. Immediately his lips were replaced with his hand as he squeezed hard.

"Don't sass me, little girl. I know you want this, do not deny it. Bad little girls suck daddy's cock and then have to beg for him to touch them." he said, still squeezing. "Now, I know you are not a bad girl, you are my baby. So I am going to forget your little quip and be merciful to you. Do you understand?"

"Yes" you murmured.

"Good girl" he cooed.

Turpin kissed you again and you hummed in happiness. He was right, you loved this.

You started to pull your dress off and William helped, allowing for the layers of fabric to fall on the floor, soon leaving you bare for him.

"Look at you. One of God's beautiful creations right in front of my eyes. I can taste your already" he kissed above your vulva, before putting his tongue flat on your clit. He started to lick and suck for a second before leaving you and going over to a draw. He took out of a box a cigar which he lit on a candle and he swaggered towards you and got on top of you again. He breathed in the tar before gently pushing the but against your already throbbing clit. You yelled in pain and pleasure, bucking your hips. It felt different from when he used the candle. This felt less wet and you felt more burning. William watched you writhe and took another puff before again putting it against your clit. You moaned and writhed again, William slowly taking it off and placing it on the side. He kissed your clit and with his fingers played with your clit again.

"Perfect little cunt. I love it" he mused, nuzzled his face into you and licked into your vigina, his nose brushing the bottom of your clit. You sighed and his fingers rolled your clit once more with his fingers. Your clit was very sensitive now and you were close to orgasm. "You can orgasm when you wish" he demanded as he kept licking and nuzzling. You grabbed his hair and held it as you orgasmed, pleasure falling over you. You bucked your hips as you came down from your high. You moaned and sighed, stroking his hair gently.

"Perfect little girl" he licked his lips and sucked his fingers, staring down at you.

Turpin got out of bed, stripping his clothes off his body before getting back over you. His dick was erect, precum starting to drip from the end. He placed the tip of it against you, slowly rubbing it up and down until he slipped it inside of you. He started to thrust into you, enjoying the way you rocked back and forward, the way the bed made little squeaks and how you made little gentle moans and breaths. William smirked, his fingers again returning to your clit playing it and rolling it in his fingers.

He soon thrust faster, watching how your breasts moved slightly and how your eyes were closed and your fingers clenched the sheets under you. William kissed you gently and you opened your eyes slightly, looking up at William who was pounding you on the bed.

"Please, please faster" you moaned, your third orgasm of the day close.

"Are you close to orgasm?" he asked. You nodded and William smirked, thrusting faster and hitting your g spot over and over. You pushed your head back into the cushions behind you, you were so close, your overstimulated clit throbbed wildly and your walls clenched around William's large dick. You orgasmed, strong pleasure washed over you and you bucked your hips against William as he carried on thrusting, becoming sloppier as cum shot out of his dick and into you. He carried on moving inside you through his orgasm until he was satisfied and he laid on you, stroking your hips and breathing heavily.

"I hope you had a wonderful birthday" he murmured.

"I did" you answered. "All the more better that you were with me"

William smiled, shifting his body slightly and pushing his dick further into you. He kissed you gently on the lips and laid his head down again on your breast. He soon drifted to sleep, his dick slowly softening. You laid, looking up at the ceiling, William's breath gently hitting your breasts, he looked peaceful. You closed your eyes, relaxing into the bed and soon fell asleep.