Chapter 19

You woke in the Judge's arms. It was Saturday and he had nothing to do at work so he lay watching you sleep in his arms. Turpin felt guilty sending you to the asylum, he didn't mean for you to be hurt and he wished he hadn't sent you. He felt you move in his arms and he smiled. You were waking, he was going to have a perfect day with you. The rain was pouring against the windows, the sound relaxing him. 

"Good morning little one" he murmured. He kissed your cheek and you yawned and nuzzled closer into him. "Are you hungry?"

You nodded and he smiled. "What do you want to eat?" he asked. "Unfortunately it is raining outside so we cannot get something from a cafe. " he started to rub your back. "However we can get cook to make some warm pastries" he kissed you. "Would you like that love?" he asked.

You nodded and he smiled, getting out of bed he got dressed and went down to the kitchens. He came back up to see you dressed and sitting on the window seat, looking out at the dark rain. He sat next to you and kissed you lovingly on the lips. "I have got us some pastries my love" he murmured. "Now I have a free day and I wish to spend it all with you"

You nodded and rested your head into his chest, looking out at the rain. Turpin stroked your hair and kissed it gently. He started to sing to you gently, rocking you back and forth in his tight embrace. 

"You know I love you" he murmured. "I wish to keep you safe and loved in my arms forever" you didn't reply, just looking out the window. Turpin smiled, taking your silence as a yes.

The servant brought in pastries and he fed one to you, he chuckled at your funny face you pulled and you laughed too as some of it went on your nose. "Aren't I a clutz" he said and chuckled, licking the sweetness of your nose. He ate his own and watched you watch him, you seemed calmer than yesterday he thought, he loved you so much and just wanted to hold you and protect you from this evil world. "You are so beautiful" he said, "You have no idea how much I love you"

You giggled, unsure what to say. You wished you had never met Turpin yet he seemed to burst with love for you when you were good. He is so gentle and loving when you do as he asks. 

"Would you like me to read you something?" he asked. You nodded and he smiled. "I will get some tea and we may retire back to bed." he said. He kissed you, he tasted of the sweet pastries. He pushed his tongue into your mouth and grabbed your hair. you put your hand onto the misted window as he pushed you further into the wall with his kiss. Turpin let go of you and smiled. "You taste so sweet" he said and raised your chin, tickling it gently. "You taste of the pastries and of me" he went to the bell and rung it, ordering two teas he went over to the shelf. "What would my kitten like me to read to her?" he asked.

You went over to the shelf. "How about songs of experience?" he asked. You nodded and he ushered you toward the bed and you laid down. Turpin laid next to you and stroked your hair as be began to read.

"I was angry with my friend;

I told my wrath, my wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe:
I told it not, my wrath did grow.
And I waterd it in fears,
Night & morning with my tears:
And I sunned it with smiles,
And with soft deceitful wiles.
And it grew both day and night.
Till it bore an apple bright.
And my foe beheld it shine,
And he knew that it was mine.
And into my garden stole,
When the night had veild the pole;
In the morning glad I see;
My foe outstretched beneath the tree."

He kissed your head and smiled. You were already relaxed, his voice washing all worries from your mind. He turned to another one and started to read. His voice mingled with the rain and the crackling of the fire as he stroked your hair and you laid, nuzzled slightly into his chest.

Turpin x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें